Headcover to hold a divot tool

Chase

Pro V1 Kenobi
Reaction score
Handicap
Going up
Ok guys I know this has to exist? I am looking for a blade putter cover that has a pouch/pocket/zipper/etc to fit a Pitchfix or similar divot tool in. I know there are Scotty headcovers that hold a tool, but I've heard those are iffy on keeping them in place.

How has someone not invented a putter cover with a pouch or pocket on the side? It has to be out there...what say ye THP? Anyone see something like this?

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a couple I received a while back that had zippers on the side that held one and a ball mark. Have to find it, but its out there.

mancest

El Capitan del Norte
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have an old scotty and lost the "pivot" tool or whatever they call it. I would not rely on that to hold onto anything I actually wanted to keep. Not sure what you can fit in there but the Rose and Fire head covers have zippers on them that might be able to hold a tool.

http://www.roseandfire.com/ballistic-nylon-with-zipper-pocket-standard-putter-cover/

Would have to check with them on how large the pocket is on these.

Golds

Reaction score
Handicap
NY Winter
My original odyssey white hot xg head cover had a pocket on its side. I used to keep around 3 different ball markers in it, but I lost it on a course and was never found. I also lost all my THP coins along with the head cover...it wasn't a good day.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

ChetSteadman

Reaction score
Handicap
I have an old scotty and lost the "pivot" tool or whatever they call it. I would not rely on that to hold onto anything I actually wanted to keep. Not sure what you can fit in there but the Rose and Fire head covers have zippers on them that might be able to hold a tool.

http://www.roseandfire.com/ballistic-nylon-with-zipper-pocket-standard-putter-cover/

Would have to check with them on how large the pocket is on these.
I lost one of the Scotty divot tools out of a headcover years back. The replacement now stays in my bag.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in