Hello all from NC

Welcome to the addiction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Carolinian. Hope you enjoy it here and will see you on the course at some point hopefully.

Welcome from another in NC! I'm in Raleigh, where are you?

Another welcome from a fellow NC native.

I used to ride my motorcycle all over your part of the state.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Carolinian. Hope you enjoy it here and will see you on the course at some point hopefully.

Sounds good. Look forward to it.

Welcome from another in NC! I'm in Raleigh, where are you?

I'm in Flat Rock. 30 mins from Asheville and about 45 mins from Greenville SC.

Another welcome from a fellow NC native.

I used to ride my motorcycle all over your part of the state.

Beautiful area here. Some great courses too.

Welcome to the boards! Since you've been reading for a while you know it's a great group of guys. Glad you could join the fun.

Welcome to :thp: Katt!

Welcome to the boards! Since you've been reading for a while you know it's a great group of guys. Glad you could join the fun.

Thanks. Excellent group of folks here. Hope to play golf with you guys sometime.

Welcome, what part of NC are you from? My family is from the Raleigh area, and I'll hopefully be moving to chapel hill or Durham next year, glad to have you aboard

Welcome, what part of NC are you from? My family is from the Raleigh area, and I'll hopefully be moving to chapel hill or Durham next year, glad to have you aboard

If you move to the triangle, let us know. We need to get more of us together for rounds.

If you move to the triangle, let us know. We need to get more of us together for rounds.

I will let you all know! I love NC and can't wait to be back

Welcome to THP . . . great avatar !

Back