Hello From Canada

Canada is kinda awesome.
Scrap, what did I tell you about stating the obvious?

That's my job.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

What part of Toronto? All my siblings live there currently.

I grew up in "The Beaches" until I got married. Back then it was like living in a small town in the big city of Toronto. The Beaches was dry back then and you couldn't get a drink anywhere. That all changed around 30 years ago and there's a bar on every block on Queen Street. Times were a lot different back then when I was growing up. A lot of good memories.

Scrap, what did I tell you about stating the obvious?

That's my job.

I don't remember. I was to busy being awesome and Canadian.

Welcome to THP from Calgary.

Dyljam , here's an important question, you are half way between Toronto and Ottawa, who are you cheering for?

I grew up in "The Beaches" until I got married. Back then it was like living in a small town in the big city of Toronto. The Beaches was dry back then and you couldn't get a drink anywhere. That all changed around 30 years ago and there's a bar on every block on Queen Street. Times were a lot different back then when I was growing up. A lot of good memories.

That's exactly where my both of my siblings live. They both live down by the boardwalk there. I love visiting them it's an awesome part of Toronto.

Welcome aboard!

Quinte/Kingston area is where I spend most of my time

I'm in Ottawa. Not too far from Kinston. Moved out here a few years ago from Sudbury.

Dyljam , here's an important question, you are half way between Toronto and Ottawa, who are you cheering for?

Lol considering I am an 1 hour and 45 minutes from Toronto and about 2 hours and 45 minutes from Ottawa, I have to say The Leafs.. Hahaha sitting here waiting for the chirps to roll in now.

I'm in Ottawa. Not too far from Kinston. Moved out here a few years ago from Sudbury.

Love Ottawa, If I wanted to move to a larger city it would be Ottawa for sure.

Lol considering I am an 1 hour and 45 minutes from Toronto and about 2 hours and 45 minutes from Ottawa, I have to say The Leafs.. Hahaha sitting here waiting for the chirps to roll in now.
You're more than welcome to stay.

Welcome to THP from your neighbor down south!

Welcome! I'm an Ontario boy as well. Kitchener area

I'm from Toronto and don't even cheer them on. Love me some Senators and Canadians . Maple leafs have been improving though I have to say,hope the trend continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from Toronto and don't even cheer them on. Love me some Senators and Canadians . Maple leafs have been improving though I have to say,hope the trend continues

I used to be a really big Ed Belfour fan when he was with the stars and when he went to Toronto I followed and have cheered for them since.

I used to be a really big Ed Belfour fan when he was with the stars and when he went to Toronto I followed and have cheered for them since.

Ed was stellar, I am still a fan of the leafs they have lots of great history

Never been, Hows the courses down there?
We have some really nice ones (Rebel, Grey Silo...etc). Because Golf North owns a big chunk in this region, prices are high though (bit of a monopoly) , but you just have to be creative. I get a lot of passes through underpar.com

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back