Hello from Cold Snowy MN

leftygolfermn

Big things expected in 2024!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone,

I joined a couple years ago but never really jumped into it. @MattyD-MPLS is my Prime Time League homeboy! Excited for him and his Grandaddy Captainship this year!

I'm a left handed 5.2 handicap that like to hit butter slap hooks and trajy knock down 5 irons into tucked pins! Hoping the recent addition of the OG Odyssey 7 will cut down on my 3 putts once we can get on the courses again in MN.

Hopefully I can dive more into this at Matty D seems to promote this quite a bit and would be neat to quite neat to experience some sweet stuff too!

Happy Traj!

Hello everyone,

I joined a couple years ago but never really jumped into it. @MattyD-MPLS is my Prime Time League homeboy! Excited for him and his Grandaddy Captainship this year!

I'm a left handed 5.2 handicap that like to hit butter slap hooks and trajy knock down 5 irons into tucked pins! Hoping the recent addition of the OG Odyssey 7 will cut down on my 3 putts once we can get on the courses again in MN.

Hopefully I can dive more into this at Matty D seems to promote this quite a bit and would be neat to quite neat to experience some sweet stuff too!

Happy Traj!

Welcome back. You picked the right day to return.

And yes, this place is probably better than what Matt told you it was.

Welcome back! Jump into the Grandaddy thread and start rooting for @MattyD-MPLS, he's out there battling right now!

Welcome to THP!

minnesota love!

Welcome back from snowy MA

:welcome:

Welcome to THP from your neighbor in South Dakota!

Welcome to the fun!!

Welcome to THP!

Hello everyone,

Happy Traj!
My dude! I just saw this!

Welcome back!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome back from a neighbor in Minneapolis!

Hello everyone,

Happy Traj!
Welcome to THP. We need more MN on this site.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome fellow snow brother! Up in Moorhead, MN myself. Hopefully you had a chance to take in the Grandaddy this week. Good time to start being active.

Welcome aboard

Skol!

Welcome back!!

Back