skigolfmike

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am nearly a life long golfer with a few gaps here and there along the way. I started when I was 10, but started playing regularly as a high school freshman. I’ve been a single digit handicap most of my life with a short stretch at scratch 15 years ago. I just retired this year and started playing playing again after taking 12 years off. Current index is a 8.8.

I’m going through my set currently starting with replacing my 20 yo Taylormade LT irons with Maltbe TS1 irons. I’m switching from stiff steel shafts to lightweight graphite regular shafts. My R11 driver won a recent driver fitting BTW.

I’m also a pilot and part time flight instructor in addition to being retired.

Welcome to THP! Lots of guys from Ohio active here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome! Lots of Buckeyes here.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP and back to this crazy game! Awesome news about retirement, more time for golf!!

What part of Ohio are you from? I’m SW Cincy area. There are a bunch of us around here and in the state.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome from a fellow Ohioan!

I am nearly a life long golfer with a few gaps here and there along the way. I started when I was 10, but started playing regularly as a high school freshman. I’ve been a single digit handicap most of my life with a short stretch at scratch 15 years ago. I just retired this year and started playing playing again after taking 12 years off. Current index is a 8.8.

I’m going through my set currently starting with replacing my 20 yo Taylormade LT irons with Maltbe TS1 irons. I’m switching from stiff steel shafts to lightweight graphite regular shafts. My R11 driver won a recent driver fitting BTW.

I’m also a pilot and part time flight instructor in addition to being retired.
Welcome fellow Ohioan

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forums friend!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back