Hello from Seattle

Minatophase3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just found this site and am excited to look around. I used to play a lot of golf back in high school and college (30 years ago) but once I started working and had a family the golf game suffered. For the last 20+ years I have only played 4 or 5 times a year but I plan on changing that in 2023.

Back in the day I played with Hogan Apex PC blades and loved them. Once I quit playing on a regular basis started to have a harder time with the blades and bought a used set of Mizuno MP-32 irons and really liked those. But as the years went on and lack of playing time I found those became harder to hit so caved in and bout a set of Dynacraft Prophet CB irons. I am using a Cleveland Launcher driver that is probably 15 years old so some upgrades are needed.

30 years ago I was a 6 handicap, now I don't play enough to establish one, but I generally shoot in the mid to upper 80's. I hope to establish a real handicap in 2023 and upgrade my irons and driver. First step is going to be a fitting session at PXG in a couple of weeks for a new driver. I have no clue about which set of irons to get, was looking at the Takomo 101T or 201 but would really like to hit some and get fitted properly for them. Maybe the PXG 0211's?

Anyway, glad to be here, looking forward to learning more as I know the sport has changed a lot over the last decade or so.

Tim

:welcome: And welcome back to this great game!

Welcome to THP!!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome to THP @Minatophase3 ! Glad your diving back into the game. (y)

Welcome back to the game of golf and welcome to THP

Welcome back and aboard!

Welcome! Nice to have another from the PNW here! Glad you joined.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Great to see another person from the northwest. Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP Tim!

Welcome to THP!

Hey Tim... :welcome:

Welcome to THP.

Welcome -- also from Seattle! My golf journey is a lot different than yours but we found this place for the same reasons.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! And don't go hit those PXG 0211s. If you do you'll just end up buying them ;)

Welcome to THP!

Back