Hello From South Florida!

BankRollGolf

Reaction score
Happy Honda Classic Sunday!

I just recently heard about this community and it seemed like something I would love to be a part of. My name is Nacho and I am located in South Florida. As an accountant who loves golf, I once lost my Scotty headcover and decided wondered how hard it would be to create my own headcover designs and thus BankRoll Golf was born. I am looking to becoming a part of such an active and insightful community.

Cheers!

I saw your original thread so I’m going to answer that question too 😁

Welcome to THP Nacho!

First and foremost, magnets for putter covers are a must.

Overall for covers, solid materials that don’t feel like they are one snag away from ripping apart.

Designs that are original are also always welcome!

Good luck on the company! Excited to see what you bring out!

Welcome to THP, Nacho!

:welcome:

I saw your original thread so I’m going to answer that question too 😁

Welcome to THP Nacho!

First and foremost, magnets for putter covers are a must.

Overall for covers, solid materials that don’t feel like they are one snag away from ripping apart.

Designs that are original are also always welcome!

Good luck on the company! Excited to see what you bring out!

Thank you guys!

Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was the right place to post or not.

Regarding your comments, I totally agree with the magnets. The Scotty cover I lost had velcro that was falling apart after a couple of years of wear and tear. I went through a rather lengthy testing/sampling phase and ultimately decided that a double magnet opening was what felt best so I totally agree. Being in the world of finance/accounting I wanted to mix that with my love of golf so I want to lean towards some money/finance themed branding to start off with. I thank you for your warm welcome and thoughts!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP, Nacho. Hope you enjoy the great community here!

Welcome to THP! I think we may have crossed paths at one point. Are you in the Pinta Shop chat?

Welcome from Northern Michigan!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

The Krispy Kreme covers are slick.

Welcome to THP!

Back