Hello from Southern IL

Alphard Ewheels are the way to go. So much nicer walking my hilly home course and not having to push my cart in the hot summer.
Thanks, I just looked at those. I have a CaddyTek that has a fixed front wheel. From what I'm reading, they don't work great with a non-swivel front wheel. I'll keep reading though because that is about half the price as the others I was looking at.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

welcome! glad you are here!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome back to the game your story is not much different from others around here

Thanks, I just looked at those. I have a CaddyTek that has a fixed front wheel. From what I'm reading, they don't work great with a non-swivel front wheel. I'll keep reading though because that is about half the price as the others I was looking at.
The swivel wheel is really nice especially on hills. I know some people who have the 4 wheeled carts and don't have swivel wheels on them and they do ok but they are hard to turn.

Cardinal Creek mostly. But I play other courses around Madison, St. Clair, and Bond counties.
Welcome to THP! I've played them all too and Cardinal Creek was essentially my home course for a few years. Still play it frequently when over visiting my oldest and her family. Check out the Axglo E carts too. Got mine in Sep. My first E cart - love it- wish I'd upgraded years ago.

Welcome to THP! It’s awesome you and your wife are on this golf journey together!

Back