Hello THP, New Member here ...

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, shaner!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP...it's a great place to be!

Hello, just joined! Lots of interesting and useful info in these forums. It has been really entertaining to read various threads in my spare time. Plan to contribute as much as I can.

Little about me: I'm 48, live in the Atlanta area (Lawrenceville/Snellville area), and work as a contract project manager. I try to play at least one round a week and hit the range at least once a week - more if possible. Not currently member of a golf/country club - plenty of affordable options via GolfNow but I might consider joining somewhere in 2017 to open up possibilities of the "after work, walk 9." I was a member of Berkeley Hills in Duluth a couple years back and really enjoyed it but had to leave due to extensive work travel that year. I loved the ability to walk that course.

Been playing since I was 13 (except for 10 years or so in my 20s) but never really had a focus on improving my game until these past 2 years. I'm about a 12 - regularly in the mid-to-low 80s. My goal is to get to single digit/break 80 some of the time but most important is my enjoyment of just being outdoors on the course and appreciating this great game.

Hey man! I don't live too far from you, near the Kroger on Buford Drive (20). There are a couple of other guys in the area as well. Hope to run into you!

Little about me: I'm 48, live in the Atlanta area (Lawrenceville/Snellville area), and work as a contract project manager. I try to play at least one round a week and hit the range at least once a week - more if possible. Not currently member of a golf/country club - plenty of affordable options via GolfNow but I might consider joining somewhere in 2017 to open up possibilities of the "after work, walk 9." I was a member of Berkeley Hills in Duluth a couple years back and really enjoyed it but had to leave due to extensive work travel that year. I loved the ability to walk that course.

Welcome! I live pretty close, near the Mall of Ga...Southernshred and I play together a lot, you should join us! ...once the weather becomes nice again. Berkeley is nice, greens were SOO fast last I played there.

Back