Help me Pick New Driver Cover

They are all great options. I would choose the bombs one if someone hadn’t run that saying into the ground.

The first four to me have no appeal, both colour and pattern. (I'm probably too old.) I also want to consider the colour of a bag and covers as a whole.

The Dog Dormie is certainly special, (and I thought about buying one when I bought a Dormie) but from the size I can't seeing it holding up shape well banging clubs and in and out of a trunk. The leather will reshape and soften over time. It's actually unique enough that it might be more of a thief magnet than a club.

The other Dormie is cool too, but for $270 CDN plus taxes and shipping you could buy two (or almost three) matching or coordinated other Dormie ones that are in the $100+ or so range.

Last edited:
Of those I’d pick the bombs, cus that’s all you’ll be hitting with the driver after getting that cover!!!:cool:

3 then 4 then 2 would be my picks

Bombs because I’ve seen you launch em!!

that saskatchewan flag is the sizzle, tho.

The first four to me have no appeal, both colour and pattern. (I'm probably too old.) I also want to consider the colour of a bag and covers as a whole.

The Dog Dormie is certainly special, (and I thought about buying one when I bought a Dormie) but from the size I can't seeing it holding up shape well banging clubs and in and out of a trunk. The leather will reshape and soften over time. It's actually unique enough that it might be more of a thief magnet than a club.

The other Dormie is cool too, but for $270 CDN plus taxes and shipping you could buy two (or almost three) matching or coordinated other Dormie ones that are in the $100+ or so range.

Edit: I usually use non-OEM headcovers for "stealth" as much as style. I was surprised how little padding was inside my Dormie driver headcover when I got it last February prior to heading south. Top quality leather, looks great, but not near as much padding as I would trust to travel. ( I put on a Rose & Fire ballistic nylon one for the planes.) In fact, this thread -thank you- had me rethinking the backup order of R & F ballistic headcovers on order with little travel on the horizon. I just asked them to change it to the Crazy Stripes driver through hybrids. More colour and I really don't need all the backups.

Bear.

Definitely Saskatchewan flag. 🔥 🇨🇦

The first one posted. The light brown skull leather.

I like the flag.

I like the images on the covers but I’m surprised that the shape of those and most current head covers look like they were made in the 50’s.

Tough choices... Angry bombs or camo w/ neon skull

I like the images on the covers but I’m surprised that the shape of those and most current head covers look like they were made in the 50’s.
I've come to like them, (as long as they aren't too short), but maybe I'm biased as I was made in the 50's too. :)

Thor’s 🔨 all day long...

Back