HELP Pick A pro for tomorrow's tournament--choosing a pro partner--Tomorrow's play.

WardF

#TeamDOTCOM Member
Reaction score
Handicap
My club is having an event tomorrow in which we will all play an Early shotgun start in the morning. The tie in to the PGA tour is that before the tee off in the morning we have to pick a pro who is still in the Byron Nelson. After the round completes they are taking busload to the Byron Nelson and watching the event live.

The "team score" will be your net score combined with the pro you pick. This only applies to Saturday's round. Who do you think is poised to go low tomorrow? I am thinking one of the earlier starters would be good. Jordan Spieth is -3 but set to possibly make a move. Any thoughts on a good pro to pick? I may not go with one of the current top guys because the late day round will probably be tougher and lower scoring.

Thoughts??

I honestly like Kuchar or Garriagus

I think Kaymer is still hot. But, few have won the next tournament after winning the Players. Only Tiger and one other I think.

DeLaet and Paul Casey both have very good 3rd round scoring averages

Hmm Walker at -1 will be out Earlier in the day also...

Kuchar. I would love to say Spieth, but he is at home with tons of friends and family around. I'm afraid her will be trying to hard. But I still want to see him win this..

Last edited:
Would have to say DeLaet. Hes very consistent. Thinkig he will finish top 3

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

I have to go with Graham DeLaet, hoping he can get a win this week.

Keegs, had a good day yesterday and he plays well there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Louis Oos ftw

Ended up going Jimmy Walker. Unfortunately I had a rough round and it won't matter.

Back