TheHammer

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi everybody,

I just found the site and wanted to say Hi to everyone. It looks like a pretty cool site and I look forward to discussing the great game with you all.

Thanks for coming on board Hammer. I think you will enjoy it here. Most seem to. We get a little off topic from time to time, but we all get along really well. Enjoy and jump in anytime.

Welcome to THP Hammer.

We don't get off topic, CLAIRE gets off topic! I've never steered a converstion anywhere but straight down the line.
2245_safe.gif

Welcome Hammer.

This is not THE Jack Hamm is it? If so I love your infomercials.

Welcome to the board Hammer. That was my first thought when I saw the username as well JB. haha

You are going to fit in quite well here.

welcome! hate those infomercials. "illegal" is never mentioned, way illegal material used! see how things get off topic! hahaha!

Nope. I am not Jack Hamm. I wish I could take credit for such wonderful masterpieces as his.

damn... I really wanted to drop a THE HAMMER bomb!

anyways, welcome!

Welcome to THP Hammer.

We don't get off topic, CLAIRE gets off topic! I've never steered a converstion anywhere but straight down the line.
2245_safe.gif

Welcome, Hammer, and don't listen to them. I'm here to talk about golf! :golf:

welcome! hate those infomercials. "illegal" is never mentioned, way illegal material used! see how things get off topic! hahaha!

See--it's MIKE who gets off topic, not I! :twist:

Last edited:
Welcome, Hammer, and don't listen to them. I'm here to talk about golf! :golf:

Riiiiiiight Claire, may I direct you to your own signature?

ThreadJacking Queen?

But welcome Hammer

*EDIT* 200th post :alien2:

Riiiiiiight Claire, may I direct you to your own signature?

ThreadJacking Queen?

But welcome Hammer

*EDIT* 200th post :alien2:

Congratulations, and look who's talking! :glasses-nerdy:

I'm going back to the topic. Hammer, why is your avatar a champagne bucket--are you celebrating a victory?

If you look closely, the bucket is filled with Tequila and beer. I wasn't celebrating, just living. Next to golf, I have a total weakness for the sweet nectar of the agave plant

If you look closely, the bucket is filled with Tequila and beer. I wasn't celebrating, just living. Next to golf, I have a total weakness for the sweet nectar of the agave plant

Oh, Hammer, if you didn't live 3000 miles away ... you and I would HAVE to party together. Serious soft spot for Tequila and Mezcal.

Now I have to go tap into the Don Julio!

Welcome aboard.
POOOWWW

Back