Avalite

Reaction score
Handicap
I had been checking here for truthful reviews on irons (struggling with the decision between ping iblades and taylormade p790s), but I couldn't help but get caught up in the excitement around the Morgan Cup. It's nice to know that a place exists where everyone is nice to each other and nobody can get enough golf.

All that said, the weakest portion of my game is by far my putting. Anyone know any good tips or instructional videos?

Golf is hard enough so it's important to have fun, even if you're in a competition like the Morgan Cup.

What kind of issues do you have with your putting?

:welcome:

Welcome to :thp:!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Golf is hard enough so it's important to have fun, even if you're in a competition like the Morgan Cup.

What kind of issues do you have with your putting?

:welcome:

Basically everything. Alignment is always a bit off and I seem to hit it short 80% of the time. I try to practice in my apartment but it doesn't seem to help :(

Welcome to THP!!!

Basically everything. Alignment is always a bit off and I seem to hit it short 80% of the time. I try to practice in my apartment but it doesn't seem to help :(

Check out information from Dave Pelz and Dave Stockton on you tube. They are considered putting gurus.

Welcome! You'll find tons of info throughout this website.

I missed short a lot too, especially if the greens were slow. I got fitted for my putter, and the fitter spent a lot of time working on the weight distribution (head, handle, etc.), and having the weighting right has really helped with that problem. He also tested my alignment using various head shapes and alignment aids.

Check out information from Dave Pelz and Dave Stockton on you tube. They are considered putting gurus.

Maybe the secret to putting is being named Dave?

welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to thp

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Welcome!!!

Welcome to THP!
I third Sox Fan's SeeMore recommendation

Welcome! Lots of putter and putting info around these parts.

Back