Hi Everyone.......

GolfGirl

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen me in other golf forums, but I thought I would come and stay here awhile....looking forward to chatting with you all. :angel:

My hubby NorthVanMike is an avid golfer and has really helped me with my game. I hope my handicap doesn't scare anyone.....but I am learning, and getting better as I go along.

He has been very patient and supportive, as well as, very helpful with my game. I can't wait for the day when I can say.......par par and par......lol

Welcome. Enjoy your time here.

This is so cool--two couples on the board. And I know who got the referral point for this one! :banana: (I love the dancing banana too)

Welcome GolfGirl. Glad you could make it too.

Not to question you, but I'm confused...are you guys married? He always refers to his "girlfriend:"

so I'm lost.

They may not be the same people. :D

lol. ok, after 8 years living together, what exactly is the difference what you call it?

Julie likes to cause trouble! LOL :devil:

I was trying to get my wife to join too . . . now maybe I'm not so sure! (Just kidding Llulie)

Thanks for the nice welcome.

When I made my post I actually typed hunny, then changed it to hubby. But yes I guess I am his girlfriend too - if the shoe fits. But like he said, after 8 years I guess I am/we are all of the above :bashful:

Not bad eh, for meeting online.........and they said it would never last :in-love:

As long as he keeps referring to me period...it's all good ;)

You guys met online? Do tell . . .

I'll start; my wife and I met on American Singles . . . her in California, me in Kansas. We joke when we see commercials for those sites that we can't believe people actually do that, it never works out!

Maybe we need a thread "How did you meet your significant other."

welcome aboard...

Claire, who is the other couple here? And as far as the points go, no wonder he wanted me to join.....lol

Josh and his fiancée, Golfergal. Just to make it REALLY confusing!

Now now, it may have crossed our minds, but some of us have the couth not to say it! :bashful:

I will wash Brad's mouth out with soap for that one!

Welcome GolfGirl! And I'm TheNewBrad's better half (not that it's difficult for me to be the better half).

I will wash Brad's mouth out with soap for that one!

Welcome GolfGirl! And I'm TheNewBrad's better half (not that it's difficult for me to be the better half).

Don't worry Julie, I'm about to pull the plug on Fiona's computer & give her an abacus. :beat-up:

Okay, three couples. This is getting WAY too incestuous!

Back