Hi From Pismo Beach, CA

Welcome Dan! How's Pismo treatin ya? I'm sure its lovely as always!

Thanks! Pismo is excellent! Been living here for two years now this month..love it. Although the 15 minute commute to slo is horrendous!

I usually get around a bit in these parts...yesterday, Morro Bay. Usually, Avila, Monarch, Blacklake or Dairy Creek. So many great places to play around here within 20 minutes of Pismo!

I work in downtown slo. Would be pretty cool to meet up and play..where do u normally play?

I pretty much do the same thing. I truly enjoy mixing it up at all the courses around here. My home course is Hunter Ranch up in Paso, I try to play it regularly and thats who my cap is through.

I work in DT SLO as well. We should definitely meet up for an after work round at Dairy or Morro. I'm headed to Santa Barbara for a golfing bachelor party this weekend, but lets set something up in the next couple weeks.

welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome to THP!

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

I pretty much do the same thing. I truly enjoy mixing it up at all the courses around here. My home course is Hunter Ranch up in Paso, I try to play it regularly and thats who my cap is through.

I work in DT SLO as well. We should definitely meet up for an after work round at Dairy or Morro. I'm headed to Santa Barbara for a golfing bachelor party this weekend, but lets set something up in the next couple weeks.

Sounds great. My buddy got married at Avila golf course last night. It was a lovely event, but was tough to resist not grabbing my clubs and teeing off on 10 (wedding was from 4-10 and it was a perfect day).

Send me a line when you want to try and get out in the next couple weeks. Lookin' forward to meeting you!

Dan

Back