High handicappers - what fairway woods/hybrids do you have in your bag?

camden_kid

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I have sold my old bag and I'm in the process of rebuilding a new one. Currently, I only have a Stealth 3H. I'm interested to hear what other high handicappers have in their bag regarding FW/H.

Paradym X 5 wood. Still rocking my G400 4 hybrid.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Maverick Max 4h. It's awesome.

TSI 3W - I have a really hard time being consistent with it, but I do like it for longer Par 3s

Cobra LTDX 5 and 7 wood, also a LTDX OL 4 hybrid. I don't use the hybrid much right now since I've been hooking it a lot lately and I've been hitting my irons further so I really haven't needed it.

Rogue ST Max 3W 15* and Srixon 4H65 22*

Paradym X 7W and soon to be Paradym core 3HL for fairway woods. Paradym X 5 hybrid.

If you consider a 16 HC a high capper, I game a Stealth 5W, Ping G410 3H and a Callaway OG Apex 4H.

How's the Stealth 5W?
I personally really like the compact shape and how I can manipulate the face to be a bit more closed to get a lower flight with more roll out.
I bought a 3w and 5w originally but sold the 3w when I realized I'd get more use out of the 5w

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Cleveland Launcher HALO 3 wood
Cleveland Launcher Hy-Wood

I still have the Mav Max 3w/5w/7w and the Mav Max 6h in the bag currently.

The only one I've got is a 4H. There's just not any bigger gap between my driver and 5i.

I've got a SIM 4H and was going to recommend the Stealth hybrid as soon as I saw this thread. Taylormade hybrids frickin' rock.

TSi2 4W
Apex 19* UW
Honma TW757 19* hybrid
Titleist 818 H2 23* hybrid
Callaway Apex Pro 26* hybrid

I love help hitting from long range.

Mizuno ST200X 3 Wood (My favourite club in the bag!)

Cobra King Tec 3 Hybrid - 19 degrees.

Cobra LTDx One Length 4/5 Hybrid (currently set to 5H @ 24 degrees) - This is actually a fitting club with adjustable loft (21-24 deg) which I found brand new online. It's a little longer than 7i length too to give me a bit more clubhead speed. Works really well and has replaced my 5i in the bag. I just have 6-GW in One Length.

Last edited:
Fit for Titleist TSR1 Fairway and Hybrids.
Just love them.
They launch so high, they need Flight Attendant.

TSR 3 wood and Mavrik hybrid (Soon to be Paradym)

I also just did this.
Love to hear yours and any others thoughts on the Paradym 7w.

I truly think it’s the best club in my bag right now and have so much confidence with it that will use in sand, heavier rough, and all kinds of bad lies.

Just an amazing club

Right now I have a c722 3w and a paradym heavenwood. Both perform well and the heavenwood was used to score my first eagle earlier this year.

Love to hear yours and any others thoughts on the Paradym 7w.

I truly think it’s the best club in my bag right now and have so much confidence with it that will use in sand, heavier rough, and all kinds of bad lies.

Just an amazing club
Just got the 7w so gotta put it through it's paces but I'm sure it'll be good with how much I love my 5.

What'd you end up getting? I've got 3W, 5W, 7W, and 9W. I'd pick up an 11W if I could find one that's recent and in left hand. Of those clubs I like them all but the PING I seem to hit better than any. I really want to explore hitting the G430's and if they're great like the 425, replacing them.

Mizuno ST190 3 Wood 15* Fujikura Atmos 6r
Callaway Epic Max Star 5W 18* ATTAS Speed Series T1100 40 Graphite Light
Callaway BB21 7 Wood 21* Rch 65r
PING G425 9W 24* ALTA CB Slate 65

All in my sig.

Titleist TSR3 fairway 15* and a TSR2 hybrid 18* adjusted down to 17*.

Back