High School golf tryouts - is this expected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost spit out my coffee as I've been sitting in a legal seminar all day with "under my breath giggles"... so....it's going well here :ROFLMAO:.... but I'm so happy that this thread is still going....

I think a screenplay has already been started on here a few pages back... might want to copy that and claim it as your own - might win an Academy Award!
I better see Steven Root in a role as one of the County Commissioners!!:mad:

Being that the OP created another account to post under (which was merged/deleted) I believe there might not be too much more coming.

Fred's mom!
Fred's mom!
Fred's mom!

You know if we can just get Fred’s mom to create an account and start posting this thread could see a new explosion.

You know if we can just get Fred’s mom to create an account and start posting this thread could see a new explosion.
@Hamfist is scouring the internet using "Fred's mom" in the search! 🤣

@Hamfist is scouring the internet using "Fred's mom" in the search! 🤣
I honestly half thought about creating a new account named @FredsMom just to have some fun but didn’t want to cause any more work and headaches for the moderators.

Your welcome Brian! 😎
Screenshot_20210813-162017_Samsung Internet.jpg

This thread has gotten MUCH better!!

Ok, I may be going a little outside the box here, but I can see a Fred's Mom and "Clearing the Hips" thread crossover. Anybody with me?

Ok, I may be going a little outside the box here, but I can see a Fred's Mom and "Clearing the Hips" thread crossover. Anybody with me?
Please no. I hate that I HAVE to check both of these threads when there is a new post. It's driving me insane :LOL:

Freddy vs Jason was not as good as the originals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back