TM_Bobby723

Reaction score
Handicap
+
Hey all - three buddies and I are taking trip to Hilton Head in September 2019. This is a 7 day trip (we're driving, so 1 day driving there, 5 days golfing, 1 day driving home) and we're staying @ Coral Sands Resort. We are looking for suggestions for any "MUST PLAY" courses out there. Once we're there, we're not looking to drive too far for golf - thinking like a 30 minute drive max one way. I understand that most courses are in a real close radius. None of us have ever been out there, so we need all the help we can get to plan our golfing.

Let me know what you think - THANKS!

There's a bunch if threads about this if you search but if you were there I'd play:

Harbor town
Atlantic dunes
And the palmetto dunes courses

There's a bunch if threads about this if you search but if you were there I'd play:

Harbor town
Atlantic dunes
And the palmetto dunes courses

Harbour Town is on the list....and I really like Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point. Also been told Oyster Reef is nice.

Other than the ones listed, and one that may not be on the radar, is The Legends at Parris Island. Might be 45 minutes away though, and there is a process to even be allowed on the island, which thankfully my resident cousin had all squared away. I was more intrigued about the island and grounds (and the heavily armed security). The nice course was surprising for the $40 or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbour Town is on the list....and I really like Atlantic Dunes and Heron Point. Also been told Oyster Reef is nice.

The Nicklaus course off the island is nice! Golden bear at Indigo Run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back