Hobbies Outside of Golf

Photography & Hiking.

I HATE you !!!! hahaha.

What’s there to hate.... :)

Flan
e4c404af9f39f5ceaf75b6c74a32c0e3.jpg

Pot roast, potato, carrots, sweet peas, garlic butter string beans, onions, biscuits, au ju juice
22b13e0256f1613ece6d0b267930f616.jpg

Homemade chili and cornbread
292285852874bd9da3a75f46bfd8c240.jpg
dee32d26cecc3c62e52f2d9d51d098a9.jpg

Baked wings with homemade avocado creme sauce, buffalo sauce, teriyaki sauce, and caramelized onions
f09f9d4239309333dd6fb0a551299f7a.jpg

Hungarian Beef ghoulash
37dbb9b7761b339767164cb3b324f7a6.jpg
4a05a16e86a5578f86efac9adfbfaeb9.jpg

Should I go on :)
I’m telling you YT is your best friend for culinary these days. :) :) :)

Cars, Automotive Detailing, Boating, Home Repairs...

Daily, 2016 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium+
vw7jka5l.jpg

Fun Car, 2003 Honda S2000
98y7JQSl.jpg

Boat, 2000 Searay 180 BR
7pGYI0Wl.jpg

Most Recent Home Project, New tray ceiling w/recessed lights and paint/trim (used to be florescents)
tSpCjWql.jpg

Brewing beer and consuming the same.

I snow ski only about 15 days a year now and spend as much time as possible at the lake in the summer boating and doing all the water sports. We had visitors about 10 weekends last summer so it's always busy and my three kids love being at the lake. I spent more time on a boat, jet ski, or paddle board last summer than I did on the golf course playing my 98 rounds of golf. Retirement is everything I thought it would be.:)

View attachment 8921900
That's awesome! Hopefully when it comes time for me to retire I get a life like that lol. I also enjoy snow skiing. Been years since I have been but I used to love it.

Playstation mostly. Used to do men's league softball, but it's been a few years.

Sugar Daddy ——-kinda cheap and sleazy....

Another motorcycle guy (Goldwing), shooting, reloading, and reading (non-fiction).
I've recently gotten the itch -again- to get into ultralight or light sport aircraft flying. It just looks like so much fun.

Not sure I can honestly call it a "hobby," as it's always been more of a way of life, but playing music has always been my #1 passion in life. Been doing that for almost 45 years now.

Reading, cooking, traveling, and NYT crossword puzzles.

I only occasionally remember to take pictures of food prep and the final result. I’ll try to do it more often.

Cooking and going to the beach

Another motorcycle guy (Goldwing), shooting, reloading, and reading (non-fiction).
I've recently gotten the itch -again- to get into ultralight or light sport aircraft flying. It just looks like so much fun.

Not sure I can honestly call it a "hobby," as it's always been more of a way of life, but playing music has always been my #1 passion in life. Been doing that for almost 45 years now.
Goldwings aren't my style, but my grandparent had one back in my younger years and that thing was nice! So many bells and whistles.

Bowling a couple nights a week and travelling to tournaments is one of my hobbies.

I will say though, that since I started golfing again this past summer, my focus has kind of swayed a bit from bowling as much. Once I decided I was going to play more golf, I decided to give up one night of bowling per week.

My bowling equipment purchases have all but stopped to feed my new addiction/hobby. :LOL: I typically purchased a few new bowling balls per season, but have not bought one yet. I did win 2 balls online :cool:

Another hobby is detailing our cars in the spring/summer. I just love spending that time making our vehicles sparkle and shine. (y)

My winter hobbie is Bowling

Traditional wet shaving. Ive got a small collection of razors, blades, brushes, soaps and aftershaves. Once youve had a good, tradional wet shave with a straight razor; theres no going back to a Fusion and Barbasol. :LOL:

I used to hunt and fish a lot but not much anymore. I like to paddle, bike (just recreational), cook and travel. I was a serious birdwatcher and did it professionally, if you can believe that, but golf and gardening (yard work in general) has really taken most of my time in the past few years.

Not sure this counts, but I’ve recently been a little obsessed with trying to make a great cup of coffee. Has become a little hobby of sorts.

Not really. Golf 5 times a week so not much time for other hobbies.

Outside of golf my hobbies include running, vacationing & spending time with the family.

I have really gotten into photography. Not something I have ever thought I would do, but am really enjoying it.

Back