Hole in One, while playing Glow Ball?

OITW

Reaction score
Do you count a HIO - if it’s while you’re playing Glow Ball?

They didn't used to make any that were USGA compliant, so it'd technically be outside the ROG. If they are now, that's awesome, and if everything else about the round is within the rules count that sucker.
There's a glow ball tournament at our Lake Course here the wife and I had fun at, but the format was definitely outside the rules. lol

I do and so does my course. Last year a guy in my group hit one. We have a HIO thing where if you are in it everyone chips in $10. He got over $1000 for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a golf ball is hit relatively far away and goes in the hole on the 1st swing?

It's a hole-in-one in my book.

Do you count a HIO - if it’s while you’re playing Glow Ball?
These words, in this order, don’t make sense to me

Absolutely you do.

These words, in this order, don’t make sense to me

haha well when you get one, we’ll say it didn’t make sense

Anything over probably about 75 yards counts for me.

No questions asked.

Good point on the distance- all the holes were over 100 yards last night so they all would hVe counted

Good point on the distance- all the holes were over 100 yards last night so they all would hVe counted

I need to play more 100 yard par 3's lol

All of them... ? how many HIO are we talking last night? ?

No HIOs last night, but from the HIO scramble thread got methinking about Glow Ball as well

I figured... just checking ?

I’m counting it for sure, glowball, tour ball, beach ball, if it goes in it counts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm imagining waking up to the green with a holy glow emanating from the hole...probably trumpets blaring in the distance too. Congrats!

Count that sucker! I would. Hopefully everyone would already be too trashed to drink much more on my account too, lol.

Back