Hoofer Lite- which color easiest to keep nice?

Superscroll

Reaction score
Looking to get a Lite and struggling with color choice. The duck camo is pretty wild (as a duck hunter) but not sure if that wouldn't be too 'look at me' which i would NOT want. The new black still has white zippers and a white handle. Maybe the older maroon/grey? Not sure i like that one though.

I like the Black and the Navy/White/Red

All white everything….if you keep it away from anything ever!

I have used exclusively an all white Titleist Players 4 bag for a few years now, in Oregon, and it still looks great. Play around 50 rounds per year and I carry in the wet and cold months. I am not overly careful but it’s just not like I am playing in the mud and dirt on a golf course. I would not overthink how the color is going to hold up unless you are looking to get 10 years out of a bag. Find the color that looks good to you and buy it and enjoy.

I have had a all white with black lettering and black handle/top for over 10 years and still looks as good as the day I got it. If you’re careful and don’t throw it in the back of a work pick up you’ll be OK.

Duck camo will never show anything…

Well I ended up with a slate/black lite as the course i joined had one in the pro shop with the course logo. Pretty happy with it. Still looking longingly at the hoofer lite tour. Soooo hot looking.

Back