Hopkins Happy Dollars?

Vegan702

Reaction score
Handicap
Exploding
Is there link that you get that gives you and anyone who purchases via that link $20 off each wedge they order? Was a little confused.

Yes, is it new? Was hoping someone has purchased some Hopkins recently and had a code to share. Looks like the person sharing the code would get $20 off a wedge and the person using the code would get $20 off a wedge in addition to any other discounts.

I haven't seen anybody comment on a recent purchase, but I'll keep an eye open.

Thanks, bought 2 of them with the code. Was hoping I could stack them, but you can't. 2 wedges with custom paint fill for $189, pretty good.

I went with a 54 bent to 55 with a heel toe grind, green grip and ferrule for my "go" club with a green and yellow paint fill and the white shaft.
Other club was a 60 with heel grind, yellow grip and ferrule for my "caution" club with yellow and green paint fill and white shaft.

Last edited:
Thanks, bought 2 of them with the code. Was hoping I could stack them, but you can't. 2 wedges with custom paint fill for $189, pretty good.

I went with a 54 bent to 55 with a heel toe grind, green grip and ferrule for my "go" club with a green and yellow paint fill and the white shaft.
Other club was a 60 with heel toe grind, yellow grip and ferrule for my "caution" club with yellow and green paint fill and white shaft.

Awesome! Can't wait to see pics.

Using Tapatalk

Back