Horror movie suggestions

I don't know if it was already mentioned but Overlord might be one for you.

I rented Dr. Sleep the other day. I really liked it. I kind of want to read the book now.

hands down Barney's Magical Musical Adventure. I couldn't sleep for weeks and I STILL have painful flashbacks about that movie!!!!

I like horror movies but I am not a fan of gore. I like more mentally twisted movies. The haunting of Hill house on netflix as a series is really really good.

that's all I've got. I heard some people at work talking about it the other day and thought of this thread.:D

I like horror movies but I am not a fan of gore. I like more mentally twisted movies. The haunting of Hill house on netflix as a series is really really good.
I'm with you. Hate the blood and guts, gore crap. But suspense, twisted movies are way better.

Perhaps not considered a horror movie, Inhighly recommend Seven with Brad Pitt if you have not seem it.

There are many different kinds of horror movies but here are some you might not have seen:

Dead End - A sleeper that is highly underrated.
Graveyard Shift - Cheesy Stephen King but it's pretty watchable.
Pumpkinhead - If you haven't seen this one you're not living. But you've probably seen it.
Death Note - Another sleeper that is great and underrated.
Chernobyl Diaries - Probably saw it already but if not it should be at the top of your list.
The Babysitter - I think this one's a Netflix original but it's greatness. More like a comedy horror.
Silent Hill - Been out for a while and got bad reviews but it's super creepy. I love it.
Ghost Ship - Kinda like Event Horizon but with boats.
Night of the Creeps - Pure cheese but probably the funniest bad horror movie ever.
Prince of Darkness - It's John Carpenter and he's never made a bad movie.
Stay Alive - Another underrated classic about a haunted video game. Probably not a good movie but I love it.

Bonus pick: Child's Play - If you haven't seen the newest reboot it's a good one.
Ghost Ship is a really good one! Need to watch Chernobyl Diaries.

Perhaps not considered a horror movie, Inhighly recommend Seven with Brad Pitt if you have not seem it.
That is a great movie. I may need to start a watch list for the coming weeks. That would be on it for sure.

More of a Thriller than a horror but I recommend "I See You". A friend of mine was the executive producer and it was their first movie, it got great ratings and is seriously really good. They got Helen Hunt to star in it but otherwise they got it made and in to sundance on a very limited budget as it was their first film.

I don't know if it was already mentioned but Overlord might be one for you.
So I watched "overlord" last night. It really isnt a horror movie....its more like a war movie that has a couple of zombies in it. Was not really a fan....mainly because I was looking for a zombie movie and instead got saving private ryan....lol

Haven’t watched a horror movie in years. Gives me nightmares.

So I watched "overlord" last night. It really isnt a horror movie....its more like a war movie that has a couple of zombies in it. Was not really a fan....mainly because I was looking for a zombie movie and instead got saving private ryan....lol
I apologize. I thought it was a horror movie...

Maybe something min the Hostel series? I watched part of that with my team in Kyrgyzstan... and the van in the first one we kept seeing a similar one parked down the street.., made for an odd deployment but I just couldn’t hang with those types of movies.

I used to be able to watch them though... Friday the 13th... nightmare on elm street... and a lot more but a certain life experience turned me away from them.

I apologize. I thought it was a horror movie...

Maybe something min the Hostel series? I watched part of that with my team in Kyrgyzstan... and the van in the first one we kept seeing a similar one parked down the street.., made for an odd deployment but I just couldn’t hang with those types of movies.

I use daily to though... Friday the 13th... nightmare on elm street... and a lot more but a certain life experience turned me away from them.
No biggee...

The hostel movies are pretty rough to watch. Friday the 13th (first 3) and nightmare on elm street, are nice classics.

Back