How Apple Could Crush Netflix, Spotify, and Disney Plus With a $25 Per Month All-Inclusive Plan

I’ve been waiting for this to show up. I think they’ll do it eventually.

Idk...I could see them doing something, but what Netflix and them have really stepped up is their own home grown media... Much of which is really very good and well done... But I wouldn't put it past them

Idk...I could see them doing something, but what Netflix and them have really stepped up is their own home grown media... Much of which is really very good and well done... But I wouldn't put it past them
Apple is throwing a lot of money at their tv stuff. The first round looks only ok, but I’m sure they’ll come up with more content.

In theory a good idea but I won't use the Apple Arcade and I hate Apple Music because it doesn't allow me to manage my own library on my phone.

I’ve been waiting for this to show up. I think they’ll do it eventually.

What's interesting is, they've already invested billions into this endeavor.

My worry is at some point streaming subscriptions would get out of control to the point where cable is ironically cheaper.

I think the next few years of streaming will be extremely competitive.

My worry is at some point streaming subscriptions would get out of control to the point where cable is ironically cheaper.

Agree on all counts. I think Apple has the clout and money to make a viable option, but weather they will or not I have no idea.

It’s close to that now depending on how much of a discount your cable company gives you on internet to bundle.

With streaming services if you want to keep the cost down you really need to rotate them. Get one for a few months and watch all their content you want to see and then cancel and get another one. It doesn't make sense to have them all subscribed at once because it's too much for a human to possibly consume.

I'd probably sign up!

Looks like the head of programming at Apple TV+ is now gone. The early shows have not fared well with critics.
I got the service free for the year, but it doesn't seem like there is a whole lot to it.

Back