How did you decide on your clubs? Brand? Price?

Fittings for me. There are brands I like to try first, but ultimately, it’s what works. I never thought I’d ever have TM irons or Ping anything in my bag, and now those 2 brands make up 90% of my bag.

Fitting, testing, and occasional win here.

Mine are from a Titleist staffer's bag. Some of us would get the heads and tip weights from his old set when he upgraded every 6 months.

Easy - Club Champion fitted me!

Fittings and THP experience. I spend more than I should on both golf and equipment. I work hard and my wife is a saint. I enjoy equipment and try to keep it under control but definitely spend more than I should.

Had a shortlist of 4 clubs , teated
And fitting , validated several options went with Mizuno hot metals in irons / hybrids

Driver read , agin short listed, tested and found best solution Tm Stealth.

Putter is continuation of the putter l had At turn of the century … two ball . 10 plus seperate , trials and practices , it performed and just felt natural in hand and stroke.

lts not often my clubs get replaced.
But my mind is open to what’s a improvement and at what cost and will
It fit me … and lastly aesthetically

Mostly from reviews and the lists year over year and going to test them out

THP Experience picked my bag!

I'm SOOOO jealous of the guys who got picked. Phenomenal opportunity. I'm enjoying following it.

I'm a brand *****.

I loved Callaway back in the warbird sole days but gravitated away from them over the years. Attending the Grandaddy back in 2019 gave me an inside look at not just the equipment but the brand as a whole and the people that make the company what it is. I am very happy with ny bag being mostly Callaway and would bet it will stay that way for a long time.

Honestly, for almost everything but the irons (that I was fitted for and paid full retail on), everything else was based on price.

All were either grabbed as a steep discount on ebay or in-store. I like my deals lol.

Back