How many different golf balls do you have?

How many?

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • 2-4

Votes: 35 50.0%
  • 5-9

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
with those two languages, one box covers pretty much the entire world with a "second language" if not first. at least that's my guess
It would be interesting to know if the packaging varies for different regional markets (Asian, Latin Americas, etc.). I'd have to guess it does, but not sure.

with those two languages, one box covers pretty much the entire world with a "second language" if not first. at least that's my guess

Yeah, to sell in Quebec you need French on the label. It's possible they just made one box with both for all NA markets. Cheaper to do i'm sure, some places do separate labels just for here tho....in fact it's why a lot of places don't even bother with our market

We have the worst selection of candy bars in the Americas by a mile

I have the following in 3 or more sleeves:

TP5X (last model)
PV1
CSX
Tour BX Mindset
Tour BX (last model)
Your BXS (last model)

I bounce between the BX and CSX but SAY I'm gonna play them all 😑

In active or anticipated active use I have 5-9, although my intention is to only use 2-3 of those going forward - all currently Callaway with my gamers being Chrome Soft, ERC Soft and Supersoft. I'm hoping to get my hands on some Chrome Tour soon as they deplete and give them a go, and maybe try out something completely different if the opportunity arises.

Then I have a bunch of Warbird, CXR and HEX balls which have come in pearl/grade-A used bags I bought as a kick-starter for my son's and my first few rounds (completely hew for him and for a long time since my last for me) expecting to lose more than normal for a while. They'll most likely be water balls or practice bag at some point if any remain.

Not counted but I also have a long list from bags I bought to flip the clubs/bag and found in the pockets, and my 15-20 year old remnants from when I last played - lots of Strata, Topflight XL. Dunlop DHH and others that were great to reasonable balls way back then. I'll likely never play them but might keep one of each a a momento.

2: Q Star Tour and Chrome Soft.
I flip between the Divide and Yellow depending on my mood and the CS for days when I want something different.
I will try anything on the Softer side.

I have too many different varieties but I plan on narrowing them down. I currently play the Wilson Staff Model. I currently have on hand:
Wilson Staff Model
Wilson Triad
Wilson 50 Elite
Vice Pro Plus
Vice Pro Soft
Q Star Tour Divide
Supersoft

5-9

I don’t have a pic but
I have some Titleist, Bridgestone, CALLAWAY, Taylor made, cheap nitro, vice, and more. We had a project at a golf course and picked up a box full.

Thinking about this now, may have a couple sleeves of Mizuno Tour RB & 2 dozen TP-5X

Finishing my stock of CSX LS
Finishing my dozen Chrome Tour X
Some random Pro V1x's that get used here and there

Once I am close to finishing the Callaway ball I have I will get some Chrome Tours as the 2 ball tester sleeve shows I should play that one instead of the X.

You mean have in possession?

Around 25.

Currently have:
Bridgestone Tour B RX and XS
Titleist ProV1s
Titleist Tour Speeds
Chromesoft X triple track white
Srixon Q Star Tours

With some leftovers from last year, and the year before, probably 8 or so.

I have a bunch of q star tours that I bought and a box of granddaddy chrome stars from 2022. Other than that I haven’t bought any other balls. But I have a bunch THPers have sent me but haven’t bought anything for myself.

I only play either Pro V1x or Vice Pro Plus.

TM TP5 (standard and Pix)
Bridgestone Tour BX (24)(with and w/o Mindset)
Bridgestone Tour BXS (24)(with and w/o Mindset) and (22)
Bridgestone Tour BRX (24)
Chrome Soft XLS
Chrome Soft X 360
Chrome Tour
Titleist ProV1x
Titleist NXT Tour S (found them in a box full of random golf stuff)
Maxfli Tour

Uh... just a few.

My hopeless golf ball personality flaw is that once I like a ball, I find "a deal" on them and buy a couple dozen. Then, the fickle freak that I am, I'll try another, and it's rinse/repeat.

I played nearly all the 1st half of last year with the newer version Mizuno RB Tour. Then, from June through the end of the year with the yellow Z-Star. Still love the RB Tour, only switched because I can track yellow better in the air. Once the weather turned cold, I switched to the Duo-Pro.

I've been gravitating back to yellow Z-Star again. I dig it.
cf1b4b75d0d007e508b571e1959038d4.jpg

Have to type this out before logging my vote:

Chrome Soft (1 dozen)
Chrome Soft X (6 sleeves left)
Chrome Tour (5 dozen and a couple sleeves)
Chrome Tour X (5 Sleeves)
Bridgestone Tour B Xs (3 sleeves)
Titleist ProV1 (2 sleeves)
Titleist ProV1 X (3 sleeves)
Titleist Velocity (1 dozen)
Srixon Soft Feel (1 sleeve)

I am playing CSX until I exhaust them then likely switch over to Chrome Tour as enjoyed that quite a bit when I played it for a round. But might use up the Bridgestone/ProVs before I make the switch to the Chrome Tour Family.

Winter ball - Mizuno RB566
Rest of the year - Maxfli Tour S

A ton of different new ones and a bunch of used ones, but I have been playing Seed golf balls for about 1.5 years now. So the rest just sit until friends need some or I take the kiddo out.

I have sleeves of 4 different brands of balls right now.

My ball of choice is the Bridgestone e6 soft. This is the ball I play most of my rounds with.

Next one is the Callaway Super Soft. I received these (2 boxes) as a raffle prize. They play the same as the e6 for me. I've played a few rounds with then.

I also have a brand new box of Srixon balls. I forget the model, but it is soft ball. These were in a Ping golf bag I purchased for $10. Haven't used them yet. A nice surprise when I cleaned up the bag.

Last on the list are Pinnacle Soft balls. I purchase these fo practice with. $19 for a box of 15. They play almost the same as the e6. The e6 is a few yards longer.

Right now, my golf game is in a decent place, in as much I have only lost two balls in the last 120+ holes of play. If this keeps up, I won't need to purchase any balls for a long, long time.

Pro V1x and Z Star XV. Thinking about trying something new but we’ll see. I’ve had a lot of success as of late with these two

Just as I am a club ho, I am a golf ball ho as well. I have over 50 dozen new balls in the boxes, the majority of which are a urethane covered "tour" ball of some sort. And there are still some others I want to try, like the Mizuno balls. So, I'll most likely be buying even more golf balls. I just really like to tinker and try new things.

Just one ball at this time, which I have been playing since last season. I was playing the TopFlite Hammer Control for two seasons, but had a really bad round, early last season, where I Iost 15-18 balls during the round, and guess it was a wake up call. We were scheduled to play the next day, and told my BIL that we had to go to Dick's, so I could buy more golf balls for tomorrows round, as I was visiting in Myrtle Beach, and could not go home for more. So we go to Dicks, get to the ball section, and BIL says, "here is your ball", as they had it on the end of the shelf units, in the aisle. I said "not anymore", and I walked to the section with the Maxfli balls, and grabbed two boxes of Softflis, in the new yellow matte, which were 2fer $35. I had played these prior to playing the TF Hammer Control, after playing Cally Supersofts for 3 seasons, but switched to Softflis because of price. I had a $10 reward, and walked out of there paying less than $30 for 2 dozen. My BIL said tgat was a great deal. Played the next day, and only lost 3 balls, one which we just never found, even though we saw it land in a kind of waste area, with scraggy rough. The other two met watery deaths, but not as bad as the day before. So, when I got home, I bough 4 more dozen, which they had at Dicks, with a 4fer price of $59.99. So, Maxfli Softfli matte yellow is my only "gamer" at this time. I am still working out of the first two dozen I bought in MB, as I have lost maybe one, or two a round since I have started playing the Softfli. I am "looking" at the Softfli yellow in the new gloss finish, but have not made a purchase-yet! Dicks is giving me a $20 reward to use in a couple of weeks, so I might buy a 2fer of them. I do have a 3 sleeves of Cally Supersofts in the brite matte red, but will probably not play them anytime soon...

Back