How many dividers in your golf bag?

Current bag has 7. Never used a 14 way and not sure I really have a preference.

14 or 15 full length for me. I like the every club has a slot style.

I never considered a bag with any more than 14, but my Ping Pioneer has 15 and I’d never have another bag that didn’t have 15. I’ll carry an extra club like a wedge or long iron during practice rounds so it’s been great.

I went with the 14 way in the Vessel.

I have a Datrek bag that has 15 slots. I like it when I'm just out messing around. I usually put a second driver in there when I'm trying a new one out, etc.

14 with full length dividers. Don’t think I could change to anything else from here - it fits my anal-retentive personality.

What would you use the 15th floor? Practice aids?
15 for me too in my usual bag, Ping Pioneer.
Yes, I've used the 15th spot for a towel over alignment aid, or for a Club Glove stiff arm in travel. But mostly I just use the space for a bit of extra room (and fit my towel ocver an iron) . I usually use leather after market headcovers that often are a touch bulkier than OEM and I and carry three woods, two hybrids.

4...i'd do a 14 again if they are really full length dividers, tho.

I want to say 8. I have a bag with the woode system, and until I find a replacement with this same top, I’ll probably never change the bag. I’ve done 14 way, hated it and will never buy another one. At a push, I could go with a 4 or 5 way divider, but I really like the putter to have its own little hole, so that would be a high priority in any replacement bag.

Last edited:
15 leaves room for the generic orange whip :)

14, , the current bag and the last bag. Not sure i could go back.

I prefer a 15-way with full-length dividers. The 15th slot is for my ball retreiver. I have a Ping Pioneer that I love but it's getting worn out, and a Bennington QO-12 that's great, other than being a bit heavy.

14-slot bags drive me crazy. Even though you only took 1 club out and there's only 1 slot open, you can never seem to find it.

I love a 7-way bag.

Datrek 14 way with separate putter well so 15.

14 way is the way.

14 with full length dividers. Don’t think I could change to anything else from here - it fits my anal-retentive personality.

x2

mine is on a pushcart 99% of the time. I like pulling a club without the grips creating friction.

14 with full length dividers.

3-5 as believe strongly any more is abominable but that is a personal preference and to each their own as long as carrying no iron covers, Bubba or not.

Currently have a four way but I would prefer a five so I could give the putter a better spot

14-way with full length dividers. And must have a large putter well.

14 way cart bags are all I have used. Borrowed a 7 way carry bag to try walking while fairways are wet and will be ordering myself a carry bag. After using the 7 way, I will make sure to get a 14

Back