How Many Do You Test?

Usually Ping, Callaway, Taylormade and Titleist....with preference given to Ping and Callaway.

How Many Do You Test?

Hit two, epic & epic SZ, walked away with the Epic

Ditched M2 after 6 swings with Epic SZ. Then while waiting for epic SZ release I picked up a Ping G and now I've got fitting next week to solidify a choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I count ten, not including different lofts and shafts. I tend to buy a driver every 4-5 years, so I don't want to miss an opportunity.

I usually have my choices down to 2 drivers before the testing. I am usually thrown a curve ball by the fitter by sneaking something in I never would have considered.

Zero. I'm all poke & hope. I've never tested any equipment before purchase.

I've self tested. But that's after purchase, multiple options tested on Trackman.

Geez... seems worse after actually typing that. ?

The majority of my research is done before I get to the store. I try to narrow it down to 2 winners with 2 runner-ups. If I hit one of the winners well on the GC2 I'm done. Otherwise I throw the runner-ups into the mix. If I can't hit any of them better than my current drivers I'll try one store recommendation.

The store recommendation actually led to my latest driver purchase, the 2015 XR Pro. Shortly after buying it I developed some swing issues so I went to my more accurate setup. Once I fix my follow through I'll swap in the distance setup so I can be internet long.

Back