How many golf bags do you have?

• 0-2

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 46 41.4%
  • 5+

Votes: 21 18.9%

• Total voters
3 currently, 2 carts and one carry. Only the Vessel Cart is seeing any action these days.

5 or 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One. I wear am out and then I replace them.

this thread made me go looking at cart bags.... there is a pretty blue one on Cobra's site that I think is the twin to my incoming Morgan Cup bag...

Three: a Sun Mountain Sync for playing with my push cart or riding. An Ogio stand bag with a spare set in Hawaii, and a Sunday bag for the driving range.

Just the 1 sun mountain stand bag

I have 4 with a really wide range of quality.

On the lower end, a Jones Utility Rover Sunday bag that ran me like 60 bucks. A titleist 4player I bought on a completely useless whim while at Golf Galaxy. This bag sucks, no matter how I adjust it it just doesn’t ride my shoulders / back well. The same style bag from a country club near me that I won as part of a tournament. I stopped using it because people kept asking me if I was a member and it felt goofy to say no.

finally, the creme de la creme… a Mackenzie 7” single pocket walking bag. Custom job, waxed canvas. A thing of beauty and worth about 3.5 Vessel bags.

1) Ogio Alpha cart bag
2) Wilson carry bag
3) Vessel Players 2.0 (white/black)
4) Vessel Players 2.0 (black)

Just the 2 - 1 cart and 1 carry for the winter

Currently I have 3 a car that an Odyssey swirl stand bag and a Titleist stand bag.

I have 6
Titleist Cart Bag (gamer)
Titleist Stadry Stand bag
Sunday Bag
2x Tournament bags from competitions with my name on
Taylormade Stand Bag (holiday set at my parents)
Worryingly all of the bags have clubs in them not all full sets but some clubs
Oh and I have just ordered another Srixon Cart bag, although I have told myself I will sell my current gamer bag when it arrives:unsure:

I have a total of 5, three of which ae "on display" in my study. They are a Belding Staff Bag that was part of the swag when I played in a Champions Tour Pro-Am back in the mid 1990's, a Callaway Staff bag that I won in a twitter contest that commemorates The Open at Royal Birkdale in 2017, and a Callaway Org 15 that I just happen to like. I also have an Ogio stand bag I use if just going to the range (rare) and my daily Ogio 514 Cart Bag from the 2018 #TheGrandaddy.

Does this count the old, beat-up stand bag with no straps stuffed full of ancient clubs in the attic?

If not, then I have two. A nice roomy Sun Mountain stand bag for everyday use and a smaller waterproof stand bag for when it rains.

Can't remember how long it's been since I actually used the waterproof one since I don't play when it's raining. :unsure:

Currently I have 4 bags in use and I recently ordered a new Ping bag.

I have 3 A Tour Edge Stand bag, Cleveland Staff /bag and a Ping Cart /bag......I would like one more special bag......

I can’t count. I win so many from auctions, tournaments, etc that I start to give them away. I like my SM4 bags and these are usually cart bags so I don’t use them.

Ogio GD Stand Bag
Ben Hogan Stand Bag
Big Max Hybrid Stand Bag
Ogio Cirrus Stand Bag
Titleist 14 Way Stand Bag
Bag Boy Cart Bag

6 bags total... But 2 get rotated back and forth.

I have 3.

I have two but have only used my Grandaddy bag since the Experience. The other is a PING cart bag that’s now just a club holder.

I have 4 with a really wide range of quality.

On the lower end, a Jones Utility Rover Sunday bag that ran me like 60 bucks. A titleist 4player I bought on a completely useless whim while at Golf Galaxy. This bag sucks, no matter how I adjust it it just doesn’t ride my shoulders / back well. The same style bag from a country club near me that I won as part of a tournament. I stopped using it because people kept asking me if I was a member and it felt goofy to say no.

finally, the creme de la creme… a Mackenzie 7” single pocket walking bag. Custom job, waxed canvas. A thing of beauty and worth about 3.5 Vessel bags.
Pictures of the Mackenzie. We need pictures!

2 bags

Cobra stand bag and a Bag boy cart bag.

I only have my Grandaddy and Vessel bags. My Grandaddy bag is awesome for holding my spare equipment these days now that I've got the Vessel.

Have 8 at the moment - mostly Sun Mountain, Bag Boy and Ogio. Want to buy a Greg Norman Shark logo cart bag, but these seem harder to find than rocking horse ****.

Back