CONTEST How Many Golf Balls Will I Lose at the Victory Cup?

Congratulations to @Muchmore18 for guessing 23 golf balls lost, the exact number of balls I lost this week in competition golf at Victoria National!

My prize to you is a Victoria National divot tool and ball marker. For both pieces, on one side is the club logo and the other is Dormie Network. I’ve also thrown in two sleeves of Mizuno RB Tour golf balls as well.

Congrats!

View attachment 9217293
This was a great contest!
Congrats @Muchmore18

Congratulations to @Muchmore18 for guessing 23 golf balls lost, the exact number of balls I lost this week in competition golf at Victoria National!

My prize to you is a Victoria National divot tool and ball marker. For both pieces, on one side is the club logo and the other is Dormie Network. I’ve also thrown in two sleeves of Mizuno RB Tour golf balls as well.

Congrats!

View attachment 9217293
Cool contest! You have 1 leftover? 😎👊🏼

Cool contest! You have 1 leftover? 😎👊🏼
Barely. I took the two sleeves from the one box I bought before the event. I lost 23 balls in the 45 holes of competition, you can imagine how many more I lost after an additional 18 bonus holes 😭

Dude!!! I never actually wanted you to lose that many but Vic just looked HARD! I probably would have lost close to the same!

Thank you a ton for the contest!
Haha congrats, dude!

Let's have some fun! Super stoked to being playing in the Victory Cup at Victoria National next week with Mizuno and all the other lucky THPers! In celebration of this opportunity, playing at the #53 Best Course in America and making memories with THP, I'd like to make a contest to give back to THP.

Contest:
How many golf balls will I lose, in total, at Victoria National during the Victory Cup?
Here's the breakdown of play: Day 1 - 18 holes (shamble) & 9 holes (alt shot), Day 2 - 18 holes (singles)
45 holes, lots of carnage, all the fun. All you have to do is give me your best guess and closest to the correct number, wins! It does not matter if you go over. FYI - I'm an 18 handicap 😂

Prize:
The lucky winner will get a prize from the Victoria National pro shop! I have a few ideas but you'll have to wait and see!

You have until next Wednesday 10/25 @ 11:59pm EST to get your pick in. Then sit back and enjoy the live thread as carnage will ensue at Victoria National.

View attachment 9214597

View attachment 9214620
Zero

Got some mixed emotions here.
Don't know if I should be happy or sad that @Moore_Golf lost 23 golf balls and @Muchmore18 hit that number exactly.
Either way, Great contest and Congrats on hitting the number!

Last edited:
Got some mixed emotions here.
Don't know if I should be happy or sad that @Moore_Golf lost 23 golf balls and @Muchmore18 hit that number exactly.
Either way, Great contest and Congrats on the hitting the number!
Had a blast doing it and our team came out on top, that's all that matters in my mind. A lot of work to do on the swing, but I'm excited.

Had a blast doing it and our team came out on top, that's all that matters in my mind. A lot of work to do on the swing, but I'm excited.
The minute you find that swing thought that keeps you in play, is when you start seeing very low scores. You’ve got an amazing short game, a great flat stick which in my mind is more than half the battle. Keep working at it and I promise you’ll be giving pops vs receiving them.

The minute you find that swing thought that keeps you in play, is when you start seeing very low scores. You’ve got an amazing short game, a great flat stick which in my mind is more than half the battle. Keep working at it and I promise you’ll be giving pops vs receiving them.
I appreciate that. This will be my first offseason still playing as I'll be in a simulator league and I plan to take more lessons as well. First time playing competitive golf was very motivating and definitely lit a fire under me.

Back