How many lawyers are on the forum?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm one of them and know of 5 or 6 others who'll admit it. :ROFLMAO: I think I know of a few others and I imagine there are a good many more whether practicing or smart enough not to be, or retired. Just a curiousity.

I'm a banker and regularly ask this question: If a banker and a lawyer jump off a tall building at the same time, who hits the ground first...............................................................who cares?

Stay safe, stay well

Not a lawyer here either

Not a lawyer, but married to one..... and haven't won an argument since...

Nope work in banking.

I know of at least three that are members here but i wont out them.

NOt a lawyer but, I actually did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I'm not, but work very closely.

I have been practicing since 1988. I am always on the lookout for Dick the Butcher.

Are some your inhabitants or just visitors?
I've actually switched jobs in the last 6 months, so it's a little different now! They were visitors to folks at my previous job, and now I manage court operations.

What's the difference between a good lawyer and a bad lawyer?
A bad lawyer can let a case drag out for several years. A good lawyer can make it last even longer.

A decent lawyer knows the facts.
A good lawyer knows the law.
A great lawyer knows the judge.

Thankfully wife is a tax attorney (CPA before law school), keeps me in new gear. 😁😁

Two lawyers are at a convention in Miami. After dinner and a few drinks in the evening, they're strolling down the beach and encounter a naked, passed out woman lying in the sand with nobody else around. The one lawyer asks the other "What do you think we should do?". The other lawyer says "Gee, I don't know...". He looks around furtively and asks "Do you think we should **** her?". The other attorney asks "Out of what?".

@Parrot I think this thread has been hijacked by the comedians on the forum.:ROFLMAO:

Back