How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to 1

With this thread popping up I went back and looked and I'm at two.

Up to six with one birdie last night. I hit 8/9 greens though and six of them were very makable. I made one. I’m upset lol

Two birds today - six rounds.

I've now played 4 rounds this year. Didn't sniff a single birdie in the first 3 rounds. Played Sunday in Cincy with @LLIB & @Golfers Anonymous and made 6 to start my 2022 streak. Darndest game I've ever played.

Oh yeah, this thread. No birdies in league last night so my streak ends at one.

I had three birdies in my last round which is unheard of for me. Of course I had a shambolic front 9 and those birdies only just about rescued it instead of giving me the round of my life. Damn game!

Back to zero after being unable to get one to drop in my last round

I've now played 4 rounds this year. Didn't sniff a single birdie in the first 3 rounds. Played Sunday in Cincy with @LLIB & @Golfers Anonymous and made 6 to start my 2022 streak. Darndest game I've ever played.
Sorry to have missed the birdie fest!

Got another today to take the streak to three…

Broke my streak today, ironically with one of my best rounds of the year. 4 bogeys and 14 pars, but zero birdies. Streak was at 5 or 6, alas.

The irritating thing is that I hit 14/18 GIR, I just could not sink a birdie putt to save my life.

Lipped out on the one good birdie chance on 9 holes on Sunday so streak is gone..

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk
Birdied the first on my next 9 holes so maybe that counts on keeping the streak going?

A

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

I had a heater (for me) of 3 rounds in a row, broke my streak, and then followed up with 2 more rounds with birdies. A couple of those rounds had multiple birdies. My handicap has fallen from 24.3 to 19.3 since March.

At 10 rounds after a birdie yesterday. Double digits!

A one, two, crunch.

With a birdie last night I’m at 5 in a row! 🤯

Back to one with two today. The 6700 yard course Wednesday broke my streak.

Played a round away from my home course and what do ya know, back to zero. f**k

Think I am up to 3.

2 birds yesterday I am at 3 rounds!

Was upset I lost my streak so I went out for another 18 yesterday at my home course and got three. So starting over at one

Lost that streak today, had 2 lip-outs for birdies that didn't fall.

ZERO

Back