How many years playing golf

Growing up, I would play 3 or 4 rounds of 9 a year with my dad. This year was the first that I played in the family tournament (a couple of my uncles are low handicappers and one is a scratch) over Memorial Day (shot 112 for 18).

After that weekend, I decided I wanted to play once a week or so, after work. That turned into three or four times a week until winter hit here. Last round of the year; 78. Hoping to get down to scratch next year, although I know the progression down from where I am now to scratch is an arduous one.

pretty impressive going from 112 in May to 78 by Nov only took 6 mo's for you to do what it's taken me almost 4 years to do "start" to break 100 good job.

For me its been 3 years. I started playing in '98, quit in '00 and picked the game up again last year.

Played for a few years back in the early 90's then took a 15 year break. Been hot & heavy into the golf scene for the past 2 years now.

Played for a few years back in the early 90's then took a 15 year break. Been hot & heavy into pimping my post count on golf message boards for the past 2 years now.

Fixed it for ya!

Fixed it for ya!

Not just golf forums, motorcycle & heart related forums as well. Wait until I am at home for a month, ya'll are going to hate seeing my name pop up in every thread.

Back