How often do you get fitted?

Beware of the fitter who wants to be your best friend. It's one thing to be nice and professional. But every professional service industry has stories about the: fitter, doctor, dentist, financial advisor, etcetera who gets clients by pretending to be their best friend, but aren't good at their craft.
This is true. Your fit should be the priority

Just like the title asks, how often/regularly do you get fitted or how often do you think is necessary? I was lucky enough to participate in The Grandaddy in 2016 and had an amazing once in a lifetime experience in every way possible- including being fit at the ECPC. That being said, time moves on, and swings change. I’m considering some new equipment and am pondering being fit. Not sure if I should just order my specs from 2016 as I have been for the last few years.... thoughts?
I got fit one time only. I think we both know the value that comes from that experience, regardless if it's at ECPC or not. Should I move to any new equipment, I'd imagine that a fitting would be included in that. There's no questions that my swing is probably worse than it was. Come to think of it, lessons would probably be way more valuable right now than new sticks.

Hope you're well buddy!

Once for irons and a sort of driver fitting. I am still happy with my irons so don't plan to get a fitting anytime soon. I would like to give the driver fitting a go soon and maybe even try a putter fitting just for the heck of it.

What really puzzles me is at my swing speeds I should be using much stiffer heavier shafts, but it seems I do better with regular flex lighter shafts.

I got fit one time only. I think we both know the value that comes from that experience, regardless if it's at ECPC or not. Should I move to any new equipment, I'd imagine that a fitting would be included in that. There's no questions that my swing is probably worse than it was. Come to think of it, lessons would probably be way more valuable right now than new sticks.

Hope you're well buddy!
You too brother!!! Miss you Champ!!

Back