Votes: 31 57.4%
  • Holes 15 & 16

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Holes 4, 5 & 6

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • My Group

Votes: 11 20.4%

• Total voters
Thursday and Friday I fire up the computer and watch the streaming services from Masters.com. I don't get the golf channel any more. Cut the cord long ago. Haven't made any firm plans for the weekend yet. I need to look up the broadcast schedule. OK. CBS is broadcasting 1-5PM on Saturday, and 10-3PM on Sunday. Now I know what to do.

Whats the method to watch streaming, like cbs.c or something? Thats how it'll be tomorrow and Friday at least

Computer during the day tomorrow and Friday. Then TV for the weekend. On the computer, I’ll switch between featured groups and specific holes.

Featured groups for sure tomorrow. I want to see the course with no fans. Probably Friday too, then just the telecast on the weekend.

The only 4K DirecTV feed I have is for the TV on the porch. So I'll be watching all of the 4K content live there and then watch the regular broadcast coverage later.

For part of it I'll be in a treestand watching on my phone!

You needed to add “find a streaming service like Hulu Live and set up a free trial for a week” to the choices. That’s on the agenda for tomorrow AM.

I don’t watch TV usually so I don’t have cable or a streaming service. I usually get it through football season but with Covid and not knowing if there was going to be football, I passed.

But I’ll figure something out tomorrow!

featured groups! then TV Broadcast ... I will also add in some 15/16 holes as well

Won’t watch the Masters

Might I inquire as to why? It’ll be the only tournament I’ll watch this year since I don’t susially have TV service of any sort. Seems odd unless you’ve got one ticket rejection letter too many, ha.

I’m surprised a 4k broadcast isn’t available.

This is one of those times that the time difference is a royal PITA. We've got plans for most of the weekend so I'm going to be lucky to catch much of it other than the Sunday night finish :cautious:

DVR is set for 8 AM start but am working (from home) so will probably follow feature groups on one of my monitors or my iPad in my office during the day and watch on tv later in the day.

Might I inquire as to why? It’ll be the only tournament I’ll watch this year since I don’t susially have TV service of any sort. Seems odd unless you’ve got one ticket rejection letter too many, ha.

Busy with some pre planned stuff. Who am i kidding will probably put it on the phone in the background

I'll watch every single minute and the re-run highlights.

I’m watching the featured groups on the CBS Sports app through my phone, onto the 75” screen. Isn’t technology wonderful?

Whats the method to watch streaming, like cbs.c or something? Thats how it'll be tomorrow and Friday at least

You needed to add “find a streaming service like Hulu Live and set up a free trial for a week” to the choices. That’s on the agenda for tomorrow AM.

I don’t watch TV usually so I don’t have cable or a streaming service. I usually get it through football season but with Covid and not knowing if there was going to be football, I passed.

But I’ll figure something out tomorrow!

I just watch on the computer on Masters.com.

I’m watching the featured groups on the CBS Sports app through my phone, onto the 75” screen. Isn’t technology wonderful?

Indeed! For me, the other stuff isn't available, and the computer is just fine. Masters.com added a new feature called "My Group" for this year. You can pick your own group to watch. There's a local guy, Jason Kokrak, who's playing in his first Masters, and I wanted to keep an eye on him. But, I didn't know who else was in his group. So, I just used his name.

That stream was a little choppy. Of course, with only one player name, you might expect that. They would cut away to show other play when he was walking out to his drive from the tee, for instance. I now know that he is in the group with Xander Schauffele and Henrik Stenson. So, not a bad group to watch. I'll put all the names in tomorrow, and see what the presentation is like.

Back