I Found My Unicorn

I feel like I’m going though golf withdrawals right now. I guess I should just shut up now. Anyway, feel sorry for dudes in cold places. I know what you must be going through.

Sorry, I ramble. I just ordered a set of Apex CF16 in as new condition from Callaway preowned. So, I’m excited to play this Spring because I think I will have perfect gear and I want to break 80.

Good luck. 290 down the middle is certainly a good start!

Good luck. 290 down the middle is certainly a good start!

Thanks. I got a chance to play 18 yesterday, and I've found out that the unicorn still needs to be hit right, or it will go OOB just like any other driver. Sigh. Two steps forward, one step back. I guess that's how these things go.

Well that didn't last long. My unicorn has turned into a donkey already. aaargh. Whatever I was doing that was making it work so well before didn't happen for me two golf days in a row. First, I was sending it OOB, and now it's not travelling nearly as far as it was. sigh. this game is difficult.

Obviously, I must be the problem. I did get new irons, and I'm having a hard time adjusting to hitting them. I see myself missing the middle quite a bit, so IDK if that has thrown off my swing or what.

Back