I have found my Irons

JTJIII

Reaction score
Handicap
After some reason troubles my father agreed to take me to the nearest golf shop which is 4 hours away, it is our bachelor weekend so it was not such a big deal. If you have read I've been looking for irons and today itried many pairs. I tried the Nickent Arc Blades, Callaway diablo edge and prototype, the ping g and i 15's, Cleveland cg7 and finally Nike machspeed's. I tried them all and this is what I came up with. The two blades I tried were not for me, I am a fine player but DEFINITELY not good enough for blades. The diablo was a great iron but the feel at impact just wasn't that great. That was my main problem with all but one set of irons. That were the machspeed's. Those things were great. Their head shape looks a little small and the lines are kinda odd. There performance was just unbelievable. It gives a great feel when you hit the shots it was the feeling when you hit a blade pure. I was hitting them dead straight. So in short I have found my next set of irons. Although they only had the Regular flex shaft so I went easier on them. But I am going back there in May so I shall save up at my job and get fit to them next time. I would recommend people try them they look great to me but I'm the guy who likes the odd looking stuff. That's just my two cents.

Congrats on finally making the big decision and finally deciding on your new set. I know you went back and forth on a lot of different sets.

Now, are you going to be able to stay away from trying out anything else until it's time to go get fitted for these? :D

yes like I said it's 4 hours to that golf store:D

Congratulations are definitely in order. Good luck!

Congratulations! Unfortunately, since you have decided which irons to purchase....May is going to take a LONG time to roll around.

Congrats on finding the right irons. Now you just have to wait on May to hurry up and get here. From everything I have read, those are some great sticks.

Back