I Hope Your Friday Is Better Than His

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter

Some people's children

I mean...I've done the old run and jump over the laser and duck under the door before. Haven't done this...yet 😬

Why jump?

i do that all the time, try to beat the garage door, but never hit my head....that is hilarious :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well, i have a service call scheduled to meet a technician about a possible termite infestation at my house. depending how that goes, a garage door to the dome may be preferable.

well, i have a service call scheduled to meet a technician about a possible termite infestation at my house. depending how that goes, a garage door to the dome may be preferable.
Hopefully its not bad. We had a piece of molding get hollowed out by termites that I found by accident when something banged into the wall and made a hole. Luckily I was able to get away with just replacing that piece, as they apparently didn't like the house that much.

Concussion treatment? $2,500
New section of garage door? $1,000
Being in a viral video? Priceless

Ugh... I've done some dumb crap in my life... but not on video ;)

To get over the laser beam that will reverse the door if it senses interference.

I usually just step over the beam.
Makes no sense trying to jump over the beam.

But….why did he need to jump that high?

I do that shut garage, run out technique all the time. Never jump though :ROFLMAO:

derp derp :ROFLMAO:

I mean.. send me a photo. I’m not a termite inspector, but I know what both kinds of termites look like and the four letter words that follow when you figure it out 😕

I mean.. send me a photo. I’m not a termite inspector, but I know what both kinds of termites look like and the four letter words that follow when you figure it out 😕

no bug pics available. only seeing something that is critter or pest related. termite guy didn’t think that’s what it is but he took samples back to make sure. i should hear monday. fingers crossed.

no bug pics available. only seeing something that is critter or pest related. termite guy didn’t think that’s what it is but he took samples back to make sure. i should hear monday. fingers crossed.
Droppings? Did it look like a sawdust?

Back