Meh, it's okay at best.

(I'M KIDDING!! THP IS AWESOME!!)

I’m a fan. This place is full to the brim of really good people. Only thing I’d change is I wish I got to play with you all more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen, brother.

THP is such an amazing place and IMO the best forum on the web.

I've expressed this very thought myself. It's not the best golf forum on the internet. It's the best forum, period. I like the fact that the "richard" level is low and that is mainly from self moderation, for the most part. People here just "get it".

Oh yeah!

Let’s see, joined spring of 2017 after, ahem, leaving another golf website which was my first ever forum experience. I’ll admit to being a big pain in the ass here at first because I figured it to be the same rules of engagement as that other place.

I quickly learned that this place was different. This place was special. The folks here debate things, beck sometimes it even becomes a little heated. But at the end of the day this place is comprised of a great group of like minded individuals who love the game of golf and they love this community. There’s only one person that I’ve met online here that I wouldn’t care to tee it up with, but heck he might be a nice guy in life and just comes off wrong here. Probably lots of people think that of me too, lol.

So yesterday was my first time teeing it up with other THP’ers. I’ve had a couple other times where I was going to golf with an individual here, but due to weather and life in general those times fell through. I had a great time meeting the others yesterday and not a single one of them laughed (to my face at least, ha) about my rather unorthodox swing. I wouldn’t blame them for snickering about it though.

Found out earlier this week that I was selected to play in the Bridgestone Championship at Firestone. Are you fricking kidding me?? Firestone? Pinch me. That was a PM that made me grin for, well I haven’t stopped yet. I met two other THP’ers that are also participating in the Bridgestone Championship yesterday as well, Akron09 and PKorf. I’m pretty darn sure that this is going to be one helluva a good time.

So yes, I love THP. I actually personalized my everyday playing balls with my forum name and THP For Life! FYI this was done well before being selected for the Bridgestone Championship. Which reminds me, I meant to give one to each of my playing partners yesterday, dangit!

Back