I think they made a mistake? What do you Say? Report: David Feherty's Golf Channel show is through after a decade.

so the golf channel is probably the single channel I watch most and by far. Live golf is what I mostly watch like the Sony open this week. Live at a major I really like to watch and David F was my third favorite

There were only two shows i would watch, Feherty and live golf that was on before the network.....morning drive has sucked for years, the Golf Today Show is a waste of time, unless they are running old tournament telecasts, its not on at my house. It used to be good....the teaching shows meh its like they have to have a young girl as a student to get an audience

There were only two shows i would watch, Feherty and live golf that was on before the network.....morning drive has sucked for years, the Golf Today Show is a waste of time, unless they are running old tournament telecasts, its not on at my house. It used to be good....the teaching shows meh its like they have to have a young girl as a student to get an audience

Well, you know why that is!

Back