I Won Now You Win - Driver Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice Ron. Someone will game a nice club thanks to your generosity.

I left ClubClash wanting a different driver, so please do not consider this an entry.

Good luck all.

Someone is gonna get a nice early Christmas present!! Thanks again for the opportunity Ron! Good luck all!

Great gesture Ron!!!

Get excited folks !

Thanks again for doing this! VERY COOL... :clapp:

Entries are closed for this one I will randomly pick a winner shortly

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Man I just missed out! Awesome!

Somebody is about to get one heck of a driver! Good luck to all the entrants!

Tell me about it, I was bombing it Sunday! I hope it's me so I don't have to try and buy one lol

Tell me about it, I was bombing it Sunday! I hope it's me so I don't have to try and buy one lol
Unfortunately, I dont think you are alone in that thought lol. Pulling for ya.

Unfortunately, I dont think you are alone in that thought lol. Pulling for ya.

Haha I think everybody that was at club clash or read a single page of the thread is now looking for one. Everybody was bombing them

Haha I think everybody that was at club clash or read a single page of the thread is now looking for one. Everybody was bombing them
Definitely. One of my biggest surprises, if not the biggest. Guys of all hcaps were killing it. Thats what makes this contest extra cool. That club is at or very near the top of the heap of a great crop of drivers this year.

Im still in shock that I won one

Definitely. One of my biggest surprises, if not the biggest. Guys of all hcaps were killing it. Thats what makes this contest extra cool. That club is at or very near the top of the heap of a great crop of drivers this year.

Im still in shock that I won one

Oh ya, the jealousy was real as that last drive I had just knocked the M1 over the GBB for first. Such a great driver

Congrats!! Nice win!!
Again, fantastic gesture, Ron!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!!

Congrats man!

And thanks again for such a great gesture, lightningbolt.

Enjoy Christipher.

Great gift from a great dude.

So cool.

congrats enjoy the driver

awesome gesture lightningbolt

Congrats!!!!

Congrats ChristopherKee!

Congrats ChristopherKee on winning the M1 and once again thanks to lightingbolt for his generosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back