Team Smoked Charcuterie
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Would you build the ultimate bag?

Would you build multiple bags?

Irons/irons/irons?

Finally get all those flat sticks you’ve drooled or lusted after all these years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irons/irons/irons?

Finally get all those flat sticks you’ve drooled or lusted after all these years?

I'd buy a few more putters, and probably get a cool custom Vessel bag

I would go to a Cool Clubs or a Club Champion and put myself in their hands and get two full sets one to travel with and one to keep at the course I would be joining with the unlimited funds.

Irons/irons/irons?

Club champion first and then evaluate the best bag I can play... Probably a few different putters Scotty's and swag

We can tighten it up, cap it to $4k which should get pretty much anything including Miura & PXG.

I would go to a Cool Clubs or a Club Champion and put myself in their hands and get two full sets one to travel with and one to keep at the course I would be joining with the unlimited funds.
I think I would do the same!

I'd get fitted for new clubs. I'd keep my current bag though. I like it.

I'd still be messing around with older clubs out in the shop.

I might go after a newer model driver with a adjustable hosel. A slightly open face for me is a win.

I wouldn't change a thing as far as bag, clubs or balls, but I would take more golf trips!

I’m happy with my gear, so I think I’d buy a Stewart power cart. Something like the X9 follow.

I wouldn't change a thing as far as bag, clubs or balls, but I would take more golf trips!
I like this answer. I might try a quick driver fitting to confirm I am the problem and not the club, otherwise I’m going to adopt this answer as my own

More golf trips.

My bag is pretty close to ideal. Maybe change the wedges a little and mess around with the utility iron shaft. Maybe find the perfect putter. But frankly I'm pretty happy with the bag.

I'm pretty happy with my current bag, but just for the heck of it I'd put a second bag together - get a good fitting and buy a set of players irons (Apex Forged would be on that lust list) to play around with, and whatever driver, woods/hybrids, wedges and putter drew my curiosity to try. Not opposed to it being a mixed bag, so I'd play around and bag whatever worked best for me. I'm not a big putter ho so I'll leave those high-end blingy jobbies for the guys who could fully appreciate them.

I'm good with the clubs, I'd pay for my fellas and I to play in Europe for a few weeks hitting all the old courses.

Everyday above ground is a good day.

Yes to all that, especially with the putters.

Probably not. Id probably have the same clubs that I have now because I know that even the most expensive clubs in the world arent going to make me any better. Id probably have a full bag of new Tommy Armour 845s, TA VCG wedges, a TA milled putter and Maxfli balls.
Id probably take the money I would have spent on clubs and instead of a Scotland golf trip.

I would love to get specifically fit for each and every club in the bag.

My gamer bag would look pretty much the same as it does now. I would however have an extra set of irons or two for fun.

What I would really do would be put money into a home practice area like a sim and putting green.

Celebrity Greens would be installing a beautiful putting green in my backyard. And I’d pick up a suave one tour putter

Celebrity Greens would be installing a beautiful putting green in my backyard. And I’d pick up a suave one tour putter
But that black opal is beautiful

Back