If you could have any sneaker built into a golf shoe, what model would it be?

I think they already do these. Check NB Golf
I have a pair of New Balance Golf shoes collab with Malbon called the 997. Malbon also has a NB collab called the Heritage which are more like the 990. But I haven’t seen the 993 yet.

Nike Metcons

Nike Free, spikeless.

How has brooks not made this list yet.

I'd take either the ghost or kiverna

Nike Free, spikeless.
The tw 13 is based on the free. Tiger asked the designer to make a free golf shoe The TW 13 was the result. In my opinion the Nike TW 13 is the most comfortable golf shoe

The tw 13 is based on the free. Tiger asked the designer to make a free golf shoe The TW 13 was the result. In my opinion the Nike TW 13 is the most comfortable golf shoe
Love the look, but I prefer spikeless golf shoes.

My New Balance 608 “old man shoes” ??

My kids would lose their minds if I had a pair with soft spikes. I take SO much heat from them for wearing the 608’s which are, most likely, the only sneakers they’ve ever seen me wear (my youngest is 29) 🤣 🤣

Although, my daughter recently bought a pair of 608’s in women’s…. I think we have a convert!!

Asics Gel Kayano is already my every day wear shoe and they started making it in a golf shoe last year. I just need to get some, but my other golf shoes are still in good condition.

The comfort and style it offers would be perfect for a golf shoe. And that Adidas shoe you shared looks sleek and stylish as well, definitely a great choice. I'm not a huge Jordan fan either, but I can't deny that the 11s have a certain appeal. Bringing them back as golf shoes would definitely make a statement on the golf course. Who knows, maybe they'll make a comeback soon. If you're on the lookout for more sneaker options, I recently stumbled upon this awesome online shop called Kicks Lounge. They have a wide range of sneakers, including Nike, Adidas, and more. You should definitely check them out at https://www.kickslounge.com/collections/nike. They might have some hidden gems that you'll love.

Last edited:
IMG_0594.jpeg

Air Max 95.

Back