I'm calling you out

I still have some of the golf balls with that picture on them.

Maybe I'll break them out at the scramble Saturday.
I have a sleeve as well maybe I should lose one so I only have two. Makes more sense…right @Deebo76 😂

As long as @Davidhibler doesn't take my knee out I should be okay.
horse scandal GIF

I hope, one day, one day soon to participate in this grand event. We could find a fourth - any ideas? @pumbaa and have bragging rights for the next 2 to 3 days, after. Fun times.
I seem to remember I’m one up on you from Myrtle. My conscience is ok with beating up old guys on the golf course 😂

on that works be 5 now we need 3 more

I don’t know what’s going on but I maybe definitely be in. I was doing a healthcare management program this winter/spring so I had to miss cool things like janke fest and such.

I don’t know what’s going on but I maybe definitely be in. I was doing a healthcare management program this winter/spring so I had to miss cool things like janke fest and such.
super old thread from last summer. short story is Cobb talked ****, I called him out and now he is no more. 😀

super old thread from last summer. short story is Cobb talked ****, I called him out and now he is no more. 😀
So that means nothing is going on? Well that’s anti climactic 🙃

Dude, we are on the same team Saturday! WTF?! Band of Brothers….watch it!

I mean, it doesn't have to be.

go ahead and call someone out.
I bet they don't have the balls to take you up on it ;)
I still owe @4hourrule his return leg at Birkdale. He had to play at my home club last year. Now as far as travel well I got lots of time off for that.

Ohhhh I've got a few ppl in mind.
Who to choose?

Back