I'm still alive...

Good to have you back!!! :drinks:

Great to see you back!

Welcome back Carl!!!

Glad things are moving in the right direction!

Hello all, I'm returning to THP after a hiatus. In the time away from posting, (I have been checking in) life has really came at me fast and hard. My last experience was Shaftup at Victoria National, last June. Since then, I finished my Masters in Education Administration. I helped coach my little boy in Basketball, and was head coach for his baseball(T-Ball) team this spring, and took an assistant golf coach position for the high school team. The biggest part of my time has been in focusing my time on my spirituality and helping my wife work through her mental health struggles and trauma. This has been a brutal fight and required a lot of time. As of now, she's doing tremendously better. That being said, mental health struggles are real and can bring the person suffering and the people around them down. Stay diligent, and make sure you address issues and don't let them build below the surface.
My golf game is improving, I have found a good coach and have made some strides the last 2 weeks. I'm starting to hit the ball better and I think being an assistant coach has really given me an outlet and inspired me to keep grinding! Luckily I have gotten a few rounds with @KY Golfer , @LLIB , @OhioGolfer and @wadesworld in last couple weeks. I hope to keep life going in the right direction, and be more present on here in the future!
Welcome back!!!

Good to have you back.

Back