Inesis Golf Shoes

Other than needing to be cleaned, they have held up fine. No issues with them at all. I expect them to last another 6+ months based on what little wear they have so far.

I thought about buying the knit version (Dry Grip) just to see how they perform, but there is a notice on the Decathlon website saying a new model is in design when you click on a color/size combo that’s not in stock. So I decided to wait and see what they come up with.

How comfortable are these? Would you recommend these or a pair from a top brand's previous season?

How comfortable are these? Would you recommend these or a pair from a top brand's previous season?

I like them. You can feel extra pressure in your feet where the larger spikes are, but it’s not uncomfortable and is something I've felt in other golf shoes. I think the only sacrifice made with these shoes is the looks, but they are okay to me.

I intend to buy more more once the new models/colors are released.

I say this in too many shoe threads but if you take out the piece of crap removable insoles in most athletic shoes and get a good insole from Implus, New Balance, Power Step and others these will be much more comfy and supportive. I have spent a lot of years in the shoe biz and find the laces and the insoles are the cheapest thing on most shoes.

I bought the shoes last week and was able to try them today for 18 holes.
And I'm impressed. More comfortable than my Nike Lunar Vapor or any Adidas I had before. Fits my feet really well. Kept my feet warm and dry today.
They feel soft but stable. Real steal for 69 Euros...

Have four pairs, love em. They also have winter sweaters for 20 bucks that are good too!

I like the look but there are so many deals out there on the brands that it make me hesitant to buy these.

They have a clean look with nice color options, but I doubt I ever buy a pair.

great to see some golf shoes finally coming out with options other than the white cushion rubber near the soles - which always gets dirty and is tough to keep clean.

Back