Instagram favorites

GoldenBuff

slow horse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
I've had fun following Instagram people like mikebendergolf and georgegankasgolf. They post brief videos of their work helping people with their swing. One, I love the diversity of people and swings they show. Two, their approach to teaching the golf swing seems innovative to me. Does anyone follow these? Others you like on instagram?

I like instagram as a resource with these short videos and quick comments. Long youtube videos with lots of talking head time loses my interest. And yes there is irony of too-many-words-in-a-post me wanting to avoid tl;dr. :cool:

Trottie Golf. It’s Chris Trott of TaylorMade golf. He works on the tour van and posts unique equipment and tour player club builds/stats.

A lot of them play longer irons with heavier swing weights. Some of them have strong lofts as well.

Last edited:
I mean....Its not for training but Linksgems is a must follow for any golf enthusiast.

Mike Bender is probably one of the best out there. Another one I follow is Athletic Motion Golf. I love how they break down the swing and their use of 3d and GEARS technology..

I also really like Instagram. I follow many accounts that are useful and entertaining. I was shocked when I found out how much the bloggers earn. Plus, there are advertising contracts for unthinkable amounts. I have always respected people who did not think that others would talk about them. I also wanted to do this, and I decided to try it too. My blog is about fishing, but without subscribers it's hard to start. That's why I decided to buy Instagram followers. I don't think it's a shame. Thanks to this, other people started signing up, and I started earning money. If you want to judge me, go and work in an office for 40K a year.

Last edited:
Back