ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing True Motion Golf

I’m a bit confused on the pricing as it compares to the actual sign up page. What is included in the $79.99?
I believe this is the page for the basic academy for the $79.99.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Worked on some foot work with Tim today. Really enjoy his theory and the way he approaches the game. He filled me in on a bit of what they're up to and it sounds like they'll have some good stuff coming.

Here's a recap of my lesson if you want to get an idea of how Tim teaches...

Worked on some foot work with Tim today. Really enjoy his theory and the way he approaches the game. He filled me in on a bit of what they're up to and it sounds like they'll have some good stuff coming.

Here's a recap of my lesson if you want to get an idea of how Tim teaches...

And for anyone who isn’t in Chicago we go through a similar process for video lessons. 🙏👍

Footwork lessons the past few weeks working out alright. Taken some time, but Tim's got me moving in the right direction.
e0b4f19934fd6462737b32adf9c348be.jpg

Footwork lessons the past few weeks working out alright. Taken some time, but Tim's got me moving in the right direction.
e0b4f19934fd6462737b32adf9c348be.jpg

did you have 8 straight birdies?????????

did you have 8 straight birdies?????????
I did... And missed the 9th by a little bit.

that’s freaking incredible dude
Past two lessons have been really clicking. Still a ways to go, but definitely fun stuff. Today was obviously an anomaly... But cool to experience once in life.

Nice! Welcome TMG! Going to see an uptick in the swing tips threads for sure!

Back