Introduction from South Dakota!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard, I'm also a fellow South Dakota THPer (Sioux Falls).

I actually lived out in Rapid for about 8 years when I was younger and learned how to golf at Lacroix Links (I think it's a YMCA course now). My brother still lives in Spearfish and is a member at Elkhorn Ridge. I was out there this year and played it with him, it's a fun course but sucks if there is any wind! There are some awesome golfing options out in the hills.

Rapid City is actually a part of my sales territory, when I get out there this next spring/summer I'll have to look you up and we can get out for a round. Glad to see a West River member!

Lacroix Links is another one that I haven't played since highschool, but I always remembered having a good time there. Thats now two recommendations for Elkhorn Ridge, so I'll have to look into golfing there sometime!

You will definitely have to look me up! I'm a little wild off the tee and have a tendency to 3 putt, but I always have a great time!

Lacroix Links is another one that I haven't played since highschool, but I always remembered having a good time there. Thats now two recommendations for Elkhorn Ridge, so I'll have to look into golfing there sometime!

You will definitely have to look me up! I'm a little wild off the tee and have a tendency to 3 putt, but I always have a great time!
Having a good time is all that matters! My game is usually either pretty dialed in or a complete disaster, it's really a roll of the dice. I'm looking forward to getting out there!

From a former Mechanical Engineer, Welcome to THP! Good luck finishing up that engineering degree & landing a job. What type of engineering field are you in?

I will also be in the Mechanical Engineering field! I mush appreciate the well wishes, I will surely be spending a lot of time this semester applying and working towards getting a job! Last year, I spent 7 months on an internship with Daktronics (they make large displays for arenas and whatnot) in manufacturing.

Back