I'll try and put that 1 over up on Saturday just for you...don't wanna wait until Sunday just in case.....and I want a golden chicken to go along with my golden cow!

Last week of class.... An assignment, project and final to do.... Ahhhhhhh!
I thought we were going to do your homework at Scott's house after golf and several shots of fireball? #EasyA

I thought we were going to do your homework at Scott's house after golf and several shots of fireball? #EasyA
The G-string and stripper pole might get in the way. #THPBACHELORPARTY

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

Fireball during homework is good....But I'm going to try and get most of it done before I get there. Such a pain I tell you.... thankfully it's the last week! Then it's wedding stuff and then the big day! Then I'm focused on trying to meet you in Cali in December :)

Ummm.... no offense but I don't want to see you in a G-String...thanks in advance!

The G-string and stripper pole might get in the way. #THPBACHELORPARTY

Fireball during homework is good....But I'm going to try and get most of it done before I get there. Such a pain I tell you.... thankfully it's the last week! Then it's wedding stuff and then the big day! Then I'm focused on trying to meet you in Cali in December :)

Ummm.... no offense but I don't want to see you in a G-String...thanks in advance!
Not going to be me! L

The perfect cure for a THP hangover is more time with THPers.

There will be a wide array of Wilson equipment there for anyone to try out on the range.

~Rock

True story there.... I kinda feel like I've still got a hangover from #TheKing. What a fantastic time that was.... :)

The perfect cure for a THP hangover is more time with THPers.

There will be a wide array of Wilson equipment there for anyone to try out on the range.

~Rock

I've gotten nothing done today. Just reorganizing my desk and the large amount of new work on it. Some league work. Guess I'll move on to finalizing groupings for this.

~Rock

Well Rock, you can put me anywhere in the lineup. Driving now it dont matter when I finish

Saturday AM

Dhartmann, wedge, bulldog, msh
Craig, rambler, sleuth, rock
Neb, coers, Sportsfreak, nighthawk
Bjosh, lefty, rogt, mulligan

Saturday PM

bjosh, coers, sportsfreak, sleuth
rock, nighthawk, wedge, msh
Bulldog, rogt, Craig, dhartmann
neb, Rambler, lefty, mulligan

Sunday AM

Coers, bjosh, bulldog, Lefty,
Rock, dhartmann, rambler, neb
Nighthawk, wedge, sportsfreak, mulligan
craig, rogt, quail, msh

Hopefully the last and final revision, unless more people join in.

Edit: It was edited for accuracy, and because Scott is not a twin, that I know of.

~Rock

Saturday AM

Dhartmann, wedge, bulldog, msh
Craig, rambler, sleuth, rock
Neb, coers, Sportsfreak, nighthawk
Bjosh, lefty, rogt, mulligan

Saturday PM

bjosh, coers, sportsfreak, sleuth
rock, nighthawk, wedge, msh
Bulldog, rogt, Craig, dhartmann
neb, Rambler, lefty, mulligan

Sunday AM

Coers, bjosh, bulldog, Lefty,
Rock, dhartmann, rambler, neb
Nighthawk, wedge, sportsfreak, mulligan
craig, rogt, quail, msh

Hopefully the last and final revision, unless more people join in.

Edit: It was edited for accuracy, and because Scott is not a twin, that I know of.

~Rock
Looks good to me rock. Get to play with a few new people and tee it up with some old friends. This can't get here soon enough.

Gonna go walk the par 3 again tonight. Range first thing Friday morning. Duff and hack all day on Sunday! Can't wait.

I think it'll be the first time I have the chance of seeing this amazing game of yours on the course... Plus maybe take some Fireball cause I could use some..
Looks good to me rock. Get to play with a few new people and tee it up with some old friends. This can't get here soon enough.

I think it'll be the first time I have the chance of seeing this amazing game of yours on the course... Plus maybe take some Fireball cause I could use some..

Both are overrated.

~Rock

Did you forget about our practice round at the Morgan cup? Obviously meant more to me than you...
Both are overrated.

~Rock
I'll agree my game is highly overrated, but how dare you call fireball overrated. I know you're a big shot legacy champ, but that doesn't give you the right to speak I'll of the nectar of the gods delivered to man.

Did you forget about our practice round at the Morgan cup? Obviously meant more to me than you...

I'll agree my game is highly overrated, but how dare you call fireball overrated. I know you're a big shot legacy champ, but that doesn't give you the right to speak I'll of the nectar of the gods delivered to man.
Wow how'd I forget that....I feel like a dooche now lol.. Maybe I was drinking to much fireball that day lol..

My game isn't even rated... And I actually don't think I've ever played with Coers.... Fireball Mmmmmmmm

My game isn't even rated... And I actually don't think I've ever played with Coers.... Fireball Mmmmmmmm
Even if you had, he wouldn't remember.

Just bring your 4w, because we're taking Jeremy and rock down down a peg or 3 on Sunday morning. Wonder how many strokes they will give us.

So it's #TheKing vs #TheLegacy? I take Jeremy down on most Sunday mornings.... Sometimes I swear he sheds a tear in his car after it's all over :p

Just bring your 4w, because we're taking Jeremy and rock down down a peg or 3 on Sunday morning. Wonder how many strokes they will give us.

So it's #TheKing vs #TheLegacy? I take Jeremy down on most Sunday mornings.... Sometimes I swear he sheds a tear in his car after it's all over :p
I'm sorry, what? All the champagne spraying around #TeamHeritage makes it hard to hear.

Is that a rift in Team Illinois I hear? That's it boys. Turn to the dark side!
I'm sorry, what? All the champagne spraying around #TeamHeritage makes it hard to hear.

That's exactly what it is.

Hmmm we'll see about that.. Those Hall Of Fame tags might disagree..

I have one coming, just saying. Rambler will have 2 to match Neb, I think we'll be ok.

Goldschlager is better.

We discussed this. Not only will you get no strokes, but you may very possibly completely destroy us. Rambler and I had this discussion Sunday afternoon.

Oh snap!

~Rock

Ha not a chance! We'll have it hammered out by the time we are packed and ready to get to Iowa to claim the top spot once again.

Is that a rift in Team Illinois I hear? That's it boys. Turn to the dark side!

Jeeeeeese.... A guy gets two straight THP wins and he thinks he's special.... Oh wait...I guess that's both of us :p

That champagne shower was awesome and I'm sad we didn't have one at #TheKing.... Especially with Rhi on my team

Goldschlager is better.

We discussed this. Not only will you get no strokes, but you may very possibly completely destroy us. Rambler and I had this discussion Sunday afternoon.

To the first part, I know several women who would agree...

To the second part, that's a foregone conclusion and I don't want to hear excuses about how you're drained from legacy and simply aren't playing good golf anymore.

Back